Chapter 53: Explanation

Haewon, Karina, and Lily followed Y/N as soon as she left the room. She was pacing fast but the three girls managed to stop her.

Meanwhile, the other girls, Gaeul, Kyujin, and Leeseo remained as they felt bummer about what happened, especially the two younger ones.

"W-what does she mean? I thought you said you are her friends?" Kyujin asked in dismay.

"It's a complicated story," Nayeon replied but the other girl spoke up.

"Then explain. It's not just Y/N who had high hopes that her friends will come back. We also did." Gaeul said.

"She promised us... The prophecy, she said she'll make it happen with her friends." Gaeul added.

"We hoped too. Believe us or not, we also did. And don't you worry, the prophecy will happen? Because if not, our world will die along with yours." Nayeon announced.

Meanwhile, outside where the three girls are with Y/N. Y/N tried to hide the disappointment but she failed.

"I'm sorry, I-I just... You shouldn't h-have seen me like that." Y/N said sounding so guilty that she cried out her thoughts over someone who was not even her real lover.

"No, Y/N, It's okay. Don't be sorry for showing what you actually feel. You're still a human after all." Lily said while caressing Y/N's arm.

"Lily's right. You don't need to be sorry."- Karina.

"You want you to send you home? Amy must be waiting for you. We just wanna make sure you're okay." Haewon said.

"Yes, please. Tell them that they can stay here if they liked. I don't know what their plan is but they helped us... We have to consider it." Y/N said.

Haewon and Karina nodded. Lily went back to tell the royalties that they can stay at their safe house while Haewon and Karina drive Y/N back to their home.

"We're not going. The reason why we are here is to help. We've seen the prophecy too. In order to accomplish it, we must be part of it." Nayeon said.

"You saw it too? Is it possible that Y/N thought she saw her friends but didn't know there were actually other people who looked like their friends?" Lily said.

"That's exactly what happened. That's what we thought too. We came here because we thought we had seen our friend... It turned it, it's someone who actually looked like her." Jihyo said.

"Where exactly you came from? And how did you know where Y/N was when you helped her?" Gaeul asked.

"It's hard to explain because we just found out about it recently. We have a friend, her name is Shin Y/N. She's a creator, and like us, she has power." Nayeon explained.

The clueless girls looked baffled as they heard Nayeon's explanation. Hearing their friend's name is weird, but hearing the word ' creator' is new to them.

"We came from a world that's almost like your world. We believed it was the cause of the mirror that existed, and y'all are probably clueless about it. In our world, there are nine kingdoms. Each of them is led and will be led by each one of us."

"You mean you're princesses?" Kyujin asked with a sense of amazement and bewilderment.

"Most of us... I'm a queen actually. I'm leading the first kingdom in our world. And believe me or not, this is a huge mission for us. We had to hold our plans just to go here and save this world."

"But why?"

"Because like what I said, two worlds exist because of the mirror. If one is gone, the other one will too. And in the prophecy, the vampires will destroy your world, that's why we came here." Nayeon said.

"Is that for real? Y/N haven't informed us about that." Leeseo said.

"Probably she doesn't want us to worry. She sure knows we doubt her that her friends will come back after ten years of being dead to continue the broken prophecy. She doesn't want us to stop hoping and trusting her." Lily said which Gaeul heard.

"So you're serious when you said she waited for 10 years?" Sana asked.

"Of course, we are. 10 years ago, Y/N and her friends fought vampires to save the people. Y/N's mom can foresee the future. And they designed the prophecy." Lily said.

"Designed?"

Everyone looked at lily as the other girls also don't know much about Y/N and her past. Not Lily, of course, she knows because she works with Sejun and she gets to know Y/N's history.

"A long time ago when Y/N wasn't born yet, her mom had a vision that vampires will come back to rule the world. And only werewolves will be able to end them. But at that time, werewolves were at the peak of their bloodline. They're dying because they don't live forever like vampires. People thought it was not a problem anymore because they believed that vampires' bloodlines died before werewolves. But when Y/N's mother got that vision, they made a project."

"A project?"

"Yes, Y/N's mom has a friend, she's a werewolf. Now, in order to keep their bloodline, that werewolf was ordered to bear a child. So that baby will grow and will fight the vampires on the set day where vampires will attack."

"And that's Sejun's child, right?" Gaeul asked.

"Yes, Sejun and that werewolf had a child... And she was named Tzuyu." Lily said and looked at the last girl.

"And then they brought her to a school for unordinaries. Where Y/N lived for most of her life. Y/N's mom was the principal of that school. And... They met there, Y/N and Tzuyu... Along with their friends, they fought the vampires as Y/N's mother said that they will end the vampires. Tzuyu, Y/N, and their other friends. But it failed. They died... Y/N saw it with her own eyes... And then after that, she was forced to come to their clan. She was turned into a vampire."

"We didn't know there was another that's just like us. Where... People here also exist in other the world." Lily added.

"In our case, as I said, we came here because of a friend. She's a creator, the one who saved our world from the ruling of the former creator who went on the dark side. It's her father. And then we never saw her after the success in the battle. But we know she's watching from her place, the mirror, we call it heaven. She might have seen the situation of your world, and she went here because, in our world, the stars were gone, a sign that she's not in her place."

"And you thought she went here. That's why you followed." Gaeul said.

"Yes. We can't open a portal that connects this world to heaven and our world. Only Y/N can, I mean the creator. But then, someone opened a portal for us."

"It's the wanted girl," Kyujin said.

"Uhm, she's Giselle. And yes, I think she came here. She accidentally opened a portal from her to our world. And we get to convince her to help us because if we didn't go here, the prophecy won't happen. Our world will die along with yours."

"Where's this girl now?" Gaeul asked.

"We don't know. She went missing after she dropped us in that place... Where your friend was." Nayeon said.

"We already expected that there will be vampires on the other side. It's 'cause of Jihyo, who can see the future. She can also see the past if she may. And as for me, I locate and make predictions." Nayeon said.

"We have a friend too, Haewon. She can duplicate herself. Y/N was making sure everyone who has powers is safe away from the vampires. Because apparently, they will be used by the vampires who lived on this border to end the vampires outside the border."