Chapter 70: Cold War

Tzuyu was speechless at the moment. She can't tell why but her heart is aching watching the girl crying all the tears she should have cried for many years but she didn't because she wanted to look tough in front of everyone.

Y/N wiped her tears away as she was about to leave but Tzuyu's hand stopped her by holding the vampire onto her wrist.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It just reminded you—"

"I told you to stop saying sorry. Every time we talk, you'll always end up saying sorry," Y/N said without facing Tzuyu

"I just don't want you to carry them all. All you need to think about is the vampires. I know you also have an answer. I heard from Haewon you are working on a serum. See? That's more than enough.  Instead of doing this, just focus on what you should do. You wouldn't want to lose your focus on many important things, do you?" Tzuyu said as her tone changed which made the girl look back at her.

Y/N took back her hand and looked at Tzuyu sternly.

"Are you seriously scolding me now?"

Like who the hell would say her apology sincerely and then follow it with scolding?

"Wha—No, I just— I'm just trying to help you."

"Says who?"

"Huh?"

"Who told you to help me? Jun? The girls? Haewon?"

"What? No? No one."

"Exactly. I'm not your responsibility."

"It's just advice. Besides, can't I help you? You're obviously struggling."

Suddenly the atmosphere changed as the two exchanged stern words and glares.

"I'm not."

"You just said it a while ago, dummy."

"Not because you're royalty means you can talk that way. You're not even in your world. And for your information,  I am at the top of my class!"

Tzuyu wanted to laugh but she held it by looking away and just smirking instead.

"Like what class? The one you took ten years ago?" Tzuyu scoffed.

At this point, Tzuyu just wants to annoy the girl so that she can forget about her breakdown a while ago. What a good idea, right? No.

"You're unbelievable." Y/N huffed in irritation and was about to walk away but the girl stopped her... Again.

"That's it, you're gonna stop? I thought it would take a long time for you to stop. I guess I am wrong."

"The heck do you want?! Just a while ago you were stopping me. Now after I did, because you made me cry like a mess, you're annoying me?"

"Am I?"

Y/N frowned as the girl is starting to get on her nerves.

"You know, you're right. This is my place, you were the one who walked in. You should be the one who leaves."

"Oh Y/N. I told you, I won't leave unless you'll leave too."

"The hell you think I am going to listen to you? You're not my mom!"

"Then let's be stuck in here until the girls find out that we are here," Tzuyu said, crossing her arms.

Y/N breathes deeply as she shuts her eyes close.

"I thought you don't want to yell at me?"

"I don't, that's why I'm trying to calm myself, Princess. Unless you go now before I do something both of us would regret."Y/N mumbled as she massages her temple.