Chapter 6: Party

Third Person

The party started and everyone was anticipating the entrance of the debutante.

With all their attention on the red carpet, they saw the newly matured vampire. The youngest in the line of royal vampires.

Everyone stood in their seat as they bowed their heads when the youngest came in wearing a stunning gown,  with her father walking beside her.

As they got in front of everyone. They all hung their heads up and clapped for the celebrant.

The father made his speech and the party started right away. Everyone has a glass of fresh blood on their hands.

After a while, it's already time for giving gifts to the celebrant. Everyone took their turns while some important people also left messages for the debutante.

"Ningning, our sweetest dear. You used to be a soft and cute vampy but now you're a mature vampire. I know that you'll be a strong one as always." Moonbin said as he gave his gift to Ningning and hugged her.

Eunwoo also did a short message and he gave his gift to Ningning. After that,  it's Jennie's turn.

"You're coming?"

"Of course," Y/N replied to Jennie.

The two walked onto the platform where the celebrant is waiting.

Ningning smiled ear to ear as she saw her favorite unnies. Jennie got the mic as she's also holding the gift she has for Ningning.

"Wow, I can't believe this is already the time. I'm so proud to see you grew up like this. You know your sisters always love you. I can't say more words, but always remember that I am always here for you. To train you, and to hone you into a strong you. Happy birthday, Ning." Jennie said as she walked to Ningning and hugged her.

"Thank you unnie, you're the best."

Jennie giggled as she pats Ningning's cheek. She went back and as it was Y/N's turn, Jennie looked at Y/N.

Y/N's relationship with Ningning as a sister surprisingly grew. After that day, Y/N saw that Ningning has always been a kid and not a bad vampire she knows.

"Happy birthday." Y/N shortly said as she handed a small box to Ningning.

"Open it later, I made it for you," Y/N said as she walked to Ningning and gave it to her.

"Thanks, unnie," Ningning said and hugged her.

Y/N smiled and hugged her back. After that short moment, Y/N and Jennie walk back to their table.

"That was short."

"You expected me to preach?" Y/N murmur.

Jennie rolled her eyes but inside she was happy too. Because she knows how close Ningning became to Y/N. And Y/N shows care for it even in a very subtle way.

After that gift-giving, the party continued. It was a casual party but for Y/N, it's something new as she gets to experience it after a long.

"Jennie, may I talk to you for a moment?"

Jennie looked at her dad, she realized that he was only looking at her so Jennie didn't bother to call Y/N.

While they are away, Y/N on the other hand was talking to Ningning.

"Unnie, what is this?" Ningning asked as she looked at the small vial from the box Y/N gave.

"Hey, I told you to open it for later," Y/N said as she put Ningning's hand down.