Chapter 132: It's Over...

Third Person

Y/N sat there as she could only watch Ningning slowly fade away along with the blow of wind. This wasn't the kind of victory she wish to celebrate.

Not when someone died again for protecting her.

"Y/N...We need to go." the creator called as she looked sadly at Y/N who was still in the same spot, looking at where the younger vampire's body was placed before it turned into tiny particles.

The memories that Y/N and Ningning used to share flashed before the vampire's eyes before she could have the courage to move again.

"Let's go."

"How about her?" the creator asked, referring to Jennie who was still unconscious. She's not dead, if she is, maybe it'll be just the creator who's still standing at the dead place.

Y/N knew exactly what happened to Jennie. She pulled out a small container of blood she has for herself, but instead, she gave it to Jennie hoping that any minute she'll be back in consciousness.

After she made Jennie drink it, she decided to leave her there, and just let the time tell what will happen next.

Jiby turned transformed into an enormous bird where the vampire and the creator rode on. Shin kept the dark stone with her as they went to the black hole to go back to where they were in the beginning. 

Because now, it's officially done.

Nayeon's PoV

I stopped as I felt really exhausted already. I can't even tell exactly how long we are fighting the vampires. I can barely feel my body and my hands switching over between knife and gun.

I looked at Jeongyeon hoping she could give me a hand but just as how tired I am, she's also exhausted...maybe worse because she's been healing and needs to be treated too.

I looked around and everyone else are still thrilled to fight, mostly Jieun and the people they brought from their place.

I get up again and getting ready to get on the fight again when suddenly the werewolf stood beside me. For some reason, I felt relief as she was there just in case I won't be able to handle the vampires.

But just as we stepped towards the group of vampires, she took everyone down without a minute, leaving me in shock and terrified.

I gulped as she mindlessly dug her sharp claws into the vampires, piercing their hearts out of their bodies.

And then she looked at me sharply, a kind of look that will send you shiver and will haunt you. I heard her growl quietly as our eyes locked on each other.

W-why do I feel like she's threatening me?!

I heard chuckles not so far, and it's coming from Hong Y/N's friends, Dahyu, Momo, and Chaeyoung as they are looking at us.

"Manners, Tzu. It's a queen." The other Jihyo spoke as she grin.

The werewolf glared at her before she left to help the others.

At this point, I don't even know if she's trying to help me or what...

I tried to forget it and just focus again when I saw the other royalties are already backing up because of how exhausted they are.

"I don't think I can still continue! They are so plenty!" Dahyun whined.

I hissed as I tried to think of a plan. Even the president and his army are also backing up...