Chapter 52: Hearts Do Recognize

Nayeon's PoV

We excused ourselves out of the room and went back to where our other friends are. We saw them sitting where we left them while the two girls were staring at them.

"Royalties, we need to talk outside. " Jihyo said leaving and we left the two girls in the living room.

"How's Y/N?"

"She's not Y/N," I said which made them confused except Jihyo.

I must admit that I thought she was Y/N too. I expected it. But when I heard what the other girl said, that Y/N has been waiting for us for 10 years? I know I could be wrong but I am certain that this world isn't 10 years away from our world.

Lastly when they made her drink blood.

"What do you mean she's not Y/N?" Tzuyu asked.

"She lives here. She's not the Y/N we met before." Jihyo said.

"I'm confused," Jeongyeon said.

"She's the vampire on the prophecy. I also saw from her past that we are with her... I mean, girls who looked like us. This world isn't just a reflection of our world. There were people who lived and they looked exactly like us!"

"You mean she's the Hong?"

"She looked like Y/N. I guess she's a reflection of Y/N... Jihyo, are you sure that when you got your first vision, it was our Y/N who you saw and not this Hong?" I asked.

"I was sure before... But now, I didn't think there could be another Y/N."

I sighed heavily as I tried to think of what to do.

"Wait, Giselle is still not here. Are we forgetting about her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She ditched," Jihyo muttered.

"Hold on guys, if the Y/N we saw inside is not Y/N. Then where's Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She could be here too. Or..."

"Or what?" I asked Jihyo.

"Or she wasn't even here in the first place. I mean if she's here, she'll help the other Y/N. But she didn't."

"Where else could she be? She's definitely not in her place, the stars are gone."

"We don't know."

"Hell no, don't tell me we went here, sacrificed ourselves as we thought Y/N got our backs. And now she's not here? How else can we go back? Giselle left, she's the one who can open the portal!" Tzuyu said.

"Can you calm down? I'm sure we'll have a plan for this... Right, Nayeon?" Dahyun asked.

"Guys... Hong waited for 10 years, she thought we are her friends who died during the encounter with the vampires 10 years ago." Jihyo said which made me look at her.

"And up until a while ago... She's waiting for us, she's waiting for you, Tzuyu."

"Me?" Tzuyu asked.

"She can see the future too. But she read it wrong. She thought we are her friends. Like us, we saw it wrong too. We thought she was Y/N, the creator we lived with."

"I guess we believed what we want," Mina mumbled.

I sat down as I tried to think of what we should do. Should we continue? But we came here because we thought we'll be fighting with Y/N... With Shin Y/N. And if we don't, our world will be in danger too.

Where are you really, Y/N?

_______________________________________

Third Person