Chapter 131: Life for Life

Third Person

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RATS! IT'S NOT THE TIME TO BACK OUT! I WILL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU WILL DIE ON MY HANDS!" The dark lord yelled angrily as the four started to run away.

That's all they can do, buy time as Y/N thinks of a plan on how will they solve this while Shin's clones are trying to stop the dark lord but it seems worthless at this point.

"Come on, Y/N! Think fast!" Shin Y/N said as the four of them ran fastly.

Shin can easily manipulate her running speed just as fast as the vampires' speed and it wasn't a problem to her. Shin looked up and saw Jiby who's also trailing behind but in the small form.

"Just who the hell is she, Y/N?!"

"Not the time, Jennie. Our lives are at stake, you have to help us think if you want to stay alive!"

Help? that's the last thing Jennie could think of as of now. Not when she only has her sister, and now she has to help the one she hates?

Jennie stopped as she also held Ningning. It didn't take a second for Y/N to notice it and she looked at Jennie confusedly as she stopped.

"Jen, what are you doing?"

"No, Y/N... I'm saving my sister first."

"What?"

She didn't dare to answer back, she just ran, taking the different way as she have Ningning with her.

"Y/N, we don't have much time!"

Y/N hissed as she looked back and saw the dark lord coming. All of Shin's clones were taken down and it was just them against the dark lord.

"There you are..." The dark lord whispered as he looked darkly at the two.

"It's okay, we're two, he's just one," Y/N said

"And? he has the stone!"

The dark lord laughed as he looked at Shin Y/N.

"Just as I thought the only royal family of vampires know the existence of Dark Stone, you suddenly came... You're really different huh?"

"The former leader didn't know about it because he isn't a royal himself. But if he does, I guess he'll make use of it too. When you have the dark stone, you can wish anything you want, anything you desire."

Y/N groaned as she felt pain in her lower lip. She realized she's been bitting it as it's her mannerism when she thinks hard.

"Which leaves you no choice but to fight for your life until you die. Because I won't let you go now that I have the power to fight you!"

"You're hearing yourself? How cowardly are you, hiding behind the dark stone's power." Shin huffed.

"You can't make me surrender with your words. I'm a dark lord who wants nothing but power! And your words won't help you to get the stone back!"

"But now I got the power, I will make sure you two will be the first one to taste it! I will make sure you'll regret belittling me a while ago! Just like what they did before! I will show you who's the most powerful... And it's me, the dark lord!" he added.

The dark lord released energy towards Shin Y/N, and Hong Y/N, making them both jump on the sides to avoid the attack. They just got up on their feet but the dark lord launched another attack.

The vampire quickly covered herself with the tree trunk while the creator used a black hole to transfer the attack.

"You can't forever dodge, you know?"

the vampire and the creator looked at each other and like a link, they understood each other's mind. the vampire gathered all the trees and was about to throw them towards the dark lord but then it flew upwards and entered a black hole, transferring it to another side of the dark lord that took him off guard and buried him under.

The vampire and the creator ran towards the dark lord like a speed of light and they continuously hit him until he can no longer move.

Y/N ended it with a powerful kick on his face as if his head will get detach on his body, making him slump on the ground.

"Pathetic shit."

A wooden stake flew to Y/N's hand and just as she was about to stab it to the dark lord's chest, a call stopped the whole happening.

"UNNIE!"

Y/N turned her head and saw Ningning who was crying and behind her is Jennie being held by the dark lord.

The dark lord laughed as he looked at the vampire and the creator.

"Guess you're not the only one who can make clones." He huffed.

Y/N bluntly stabbed the stake to the clone even if knowing that it was fake. The dark lord's clone turned into a whole log of trees which made Shin hiss.

"Decoy."

Y/N's attention went to Jennie as she saw that she's already struggling when the dark lord is lifting him by her neck.

"If I snatched her heart out, it'll be just two against one." He huffed as he looked at Y/N with a knowing look.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked.

Y/N clenched her jaw as she looked at Ningning who's also not in the state of mind to fight. Then suddenly...

A dark hole appeared behind the dark lord. Y/N saw it and instantly processed what will be the next thing to happen. As she blinked, the creator appeared behind the dark lord, and without a doubt, she stabbed the stake that once Y/N's held a while ago. Stabbing right through the back of his heart, a gasp fell on the dark lord's lips.

The dark lord watched a sharp wood went through his chest, making him let go of Jennie. Y/N caught Jennie before it even fell on the ground as she's too weak to stand on her own feet.

"Y-Y/N." Jennie weakly called as she passed out.

"NO!" The dark lord yelled in defeat. He pulled the stake as if that would help, guessing his not that smart enough...that's so unfortunate. But his pride came first, if he can't kill them, at least one of the four should die, right?

It went so fast and the next thing happened, the stake is now impaled to Ningning as she tried to block the attack that was supposed to hit Y/N.

Y/N heard a sound of a body that slumped and that is only when she looked away from Jennie and saw Ningning behind her, on the ground and a stake straight to her core.

Y/N looked up at the dark lord and she blew him towards a big shard of tree that completely took his life.

Everything happened so fast yet so slow for Y/N. The moment she realized that Ningning used herself to protect her is also the moment she called for the younger's name unconsciously.

"Ning..."

"Unnie, I'm sorry."

Y/N let go of Jennie, putting her on the ground before she looked at Ningning. Meanwhile, the creator walked towards the dark lord who still have his eyes open but barely breathing.

"Even with one of the most powerful stones, you're still weak." She muttered as she crashed her hand harshly enough to break into the dark lord's stomach. As she pulled her hand back, she already have the dark stone on her hand.