Chapter 35: Others

Your PoV

"No! Please, spare me! I'm not gonna do it again! I swear!" The guy cried as he is dragging himself onto the ground.

"The moment I told you to stop touching me, you should have listened. You brought this to yourself."

I was just strolling as I was looking for a place to stay. All I know is I am far from Sejun's village. I have no idea exactly where I am. Even when I have money to use, I don't know how I would spend it, knowing I have another problem to deal with.

It's almost midnight and I haven't got any blood to drink. And it affects me wildly as the last one I took was not even the blood of a human. My diet was not doing well for the past few days I only had to take blood from the animals. And it made me weak somehow.

But this guy... He pushed me to my limits.  I was just strolling when this guy tried to answer his call on his flesh, such a perv, I say. Sometimes,  it's not the vampires people have to deal with, but their kind who have dark desires.

"Please! No! I did not know you were one of them!"

At this point, I was puzzled. Them? Meaning it wasn't just me here...

Interesting

"Well, I guess you should put it to yourself not to be a perv and stop harassing someone. Too bad it's late for you to try it next time."

My eyes glowed dark red as I lifted him in the air without using my hand. Such a surprise that I can still use my power even in my weak state. Accessing it during the times I only hand animal blood helped me a lot...  And of course, it drained me faster.

I saw the horror in his eyes and this is some kind of satisfaction that I want to see. Not because they are scared of me but because I know they deserve to be scared of me.

This kind of person should be experiencing the crime they are making, and I am not bothered to not give them the taste of their medicines.

As I made my way closer, the more he tried to get off my control. But the stronger my grip is going on him.

My mind is battling if I should kill him first or suck his blood out and let him struggle with the poison I'm going to inject him.

But my mind found an answer when he suddenly spits at me as if he already accepted his death and the last thing he wanted to do was to disappoint me.

Without any hesitation, I leave him breathing as I puncture my fangs into his neck.

I felt refreshed from the human blood I tasted after quite a long. I watched the guy's body drop as he started to get seizures as a reaction to my bite and after a quite torture, he stopped moving and breathing.

I walked out of the alley, ignoring the body that I had left in the dark. I remembered what he said.

"-I didn't know you were one of them! "

"Must be the other vampires who are helping Jennie's family to get feeders," I mumbled as I wiped the stains on my face.

They are here too...

_______________________________________

"Good morning, welcome to our shop!"

I ignored the girl who greeted me and walked to the things I should get. I grabbed some food, drinks, and some stuff to clean up myself. 

I can't believe how different the night and day are. Just last night, it feels like I was walking in a cemetery and now they have become busy people.

"Good morning."