Chapter 81: Her Plan

The situation went to the other level. Everyone fought with the vampires. Not just ordinary vampires, but vampires who have other powers than usual. Sana blew a fire, catching the vampires on it but they are fast to kill it.

The fight is too close. But it still sends an alarm to the vampires seeing they manage to fight even though half of the girls don't have powers.

Back to Y/N, Y/N didn't lose the chance to face Eunwoo. She can see on his face that the guy is in some trouble and that he's planning to run away. When he started to back away, Y/N made him stop.

"You're not going anywhere. " Y/N muttered as she started to drag the guy's body closer to her. Lifting him with her glare, Eunwoo was unable to get out of the girl's grip.

"Why are you here?" Y/N asked, not removing her eyes from her target.

"Where's Jennie? Is she here?"

Eunwoo releases a forced laugh as he gazes down at Y/N.

"Oh miss your owner?"

"Where is she?!"

"She's not here. J-just me." Eunwoo said struggling but still having the annoying smirk at Y/N.

"W-what? You don't believe me? Well, might as well help your friends."

Y/N looked at her friends who completely slipped through her mind. When she looked at them, they are barely fighting but still on their feet.

Y/N looked back to Eunwoo and threw him harshly. Eunwoo was thrown with a heavy impact causing him to pass out.

When Y/N was free, she ran to help her friends. She saw Mina on the ground and about to get bitten by the vampire but Y/N stopped it before it could happen. She took him away and throw him effortlessly.

Y/N dashed to the vampire and stoke the dagger right through his chest. The terror crawl to the standing vampires. The amount of vampires defeated is larger than the ones who are still standing. And yet the girls are still complete and up.

"You're gonna pay for this, girl.  You and your friends." The frontman said to Y/N as he signaled his men and they dashed out like the wind.

Giselle ran but she obviously can't catch them. When she looked at Y/N the girl was standing right there.

"We're not following them?!"

"No, there's more of them. We'll die if we do."

"I called Jun, they are on their way. President ordered to shut the villages gates now... Also to get these scumabags." Gaeul said.

Y/N looked around as if she were looking for a particular person. She saw Eunwoo still unconscious. She walked to him and carry him up.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Nayeon asked.

"Go back home as Jun's team arrives. I have some business to do."

____________________________________

Nayeon's PoV

"Where's Y/N?! What happened here?!" Jun asked as they arrived with his team along with the president.

"S-she took—"

"She went home first. She said she got another thing to do." I said, cutting Giselle's sentence.

I watch as Jun's team picks all the dead bodies of the vampires. I still can't believe after almost dying, we are all safe. I looked at Jeongyeon who is healing the other girls while she was bleeding too.

"Hey, stop, put yourself first," I said as I stopped her midway on treating Karina.

"It's okay, go heal yourself first," Karina said.