Eleven: All Valley.

Începe de la început

The only time she went out of her room was to eat or when Chaewon would make her do a chore or task.

Soomin got out of her room and slowly walked to the front door, she opened it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Soomin wiped her eye with her finger, making sure her vision was right.

It was Sehun dressed up in casual wear, "Don't you have work?" Soomin asked, "Day off. Miguel told us he had that All-Valley thing. Decided we should both watch it, at least for him." Sehun explained.

"Actually I planned to spend my day watching TLC shows, thanks for the invitation tho—" Soomin faked a smile and tried to close the door, "Nu-uh, you are not listening to your oppa." Sehun stopped the door.

Soomin whined, "Why'd you use that card!? You haven't done that in years!" "Miguel is your friend! Who cares about the other people there when you have one focus. And it's better that you're not alone. You have me. So shut up and dress up, look nice, we're going. You have five minutes before I tell your mom..." Sehun began to threat, motioning to her tattoos.

"N-no! No!" Soomin rushed out an answer, "Fine! Jesus! I'll go." She sighed, Sehun cheekily smiled, "Thank you, Sooya! Best cousin ever!"

Soomin was still wearing Eli's old sweater she stole and paired it with jeans. She packed her usual tote bag with a comic to read, cosmetic bag, gum, and her headphones.

"Come on, we have to find seats." Sehun grabbed her hand and the two went to the arena. The two arrived when the commentator, who's name was Daryl, began to speak, greeting the audience and already announcing a few teams.

"We're so late, I don't think we can sit anywhere!" Sehun sighed, seeing the majority of seats full, "I see someone to sit with." Soomin quickly recognized the older woman in a dark pink shirt and her curly hair styled in a ponytail.

"Hey, Ms. Diaz!" Soomin walked up to the woman, "Hi Soo!" Miss Diaz smiled, "Want to sit here with your friend? All the seats look taken." She offered, patting the blank space on the bleachers next to her.

"Actually that'd be great. Thank you!" Soomin smiled, "Miguel's mom." Soomin whispered to Sehun while sitting down next to Miss Diaz, Sehun nodded and sat down.

"Fighting out of Topanga, we have Topanga Karate." Daryl announced, "Yeah! Whoo! Topanga! You kick some ass, Xander! Whoo!" Pretty much everyone in the room heard a woman in a blue gi cheer. Soomin snorted at the sight while clapping.

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we
have—" Daryl tried to announce.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" A group of people in black gis chanted, Sehun bursted out laughing, digging his head into Soomin's tote bag to make it quiet. Though the cheering from many others helped silence it too.

Soomin only watched in slight horror as she recognized the familiar people chant their dojo name. Cobra Kai. It was a pretty badass name.

Cobra Kai chanted the name several times as they jogged onto the mat and lined up.

"Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" Many people clapped.