Chapter 34 : Fighting

Leon's POV

She is angry.

I didn't know why it made me giddy, but it made me giddy.

She was angry that they didn't go away. It meant she cared. It meant she wasn't indifferent to me .

For the first time in my life, I was happy that Tom was right.

The feeling pulsing inside him was equal parts lust and tenderness.

Her eyes glowered as she looked at me. "Now I am angry. I didn't know it was Seychelles, but now... I am really angry." She gritted her teeth and shook her head.

Her wet hair dripped down her shoulders, curling brown mess at the sides of her flushed face, sticking to her bare shoulders. Her cheeks were red with blush, a byproduct of cold. At that moment, I saw her shiver and I grabbed my coat from the couch and wrapped it around her.

"It is easier if you just let me go change my clothes in peace without taunting me." She scowled at me as she shook her head.

"But this is more interesting. I prefer you like this." I said as I hungrily took in her body. I didn't miss a single part as my eyes traced and teased her half exposed skin. It was tantalizing, giving peeks of what was hiding underneath.

I could see her hair on the hands raised in goosebumps, didn't know whether it was the cold wind or my eyes. Maybe it was both.

Her neck was long and slender and as I watched, the paleness turned to rushing red. God. She was marvellous. The way she reacted to me, so innocently and also wantonly, it was like a drug. Addictive and he was sure it took a lot more than rehabilitation to cure me off this drug. This she drug.

"I don't." She grumbled as she flushed a bit more.

His eyes caressed every peaks and panes of her slightly round body. The towel reached only halfway to her thigh and showed tantalizing sneaks of her legs. Long, long legs. I could imagine them wrapped around me as I made her scream my name out.

"I am sorry we can't go." I really was. I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't important.

I was excited, as well, to go to a beautiful place with my beautiful wife and spend every beautiful day making sexy, dirty and beautiful love to her. With her.

So when the phone call came, I was disappointed, as well. But I couldn't stay, couldn't go away, not knowing how this was going to be and so I had to come back.

"Hmm. Yeah. I can see how sorry you are." She quipped and I gave her a bewildered look. She really did look angry, but now I had doubts.

"Are you angry we can't go or is this something else?"

Women are bizarre creatures. I had my share of women in my life, from my sisters to my mom, and I knew when one said fine more than one time, they weren't fine. And I knew they get angry for unimaginable things.

"You see, I would really love to go in a lengthy debate with you, right now, but even your coat is not doing a proper job of keeping me warm. So, my Lord, can I go now? " She gave me a sarcastic look. Her voice was dripping with fake sweetness and her smile was too sugary, too phony.

"I can keep you warm." I winked and she threw her tee-shirt at me and I ducked with a smile. "God, don't abuse me."

"Oh, you think this is abuse? I would love to throw the rolling pin and pans at you, right now. But I am going to be mature and walk away." She gave me a freezing look and it almost scared me.