Chapter 30 : Sleepless nights

*******************WARNING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT AHEAD ******************

Leon's POV

I couldn't sleep. All I could imagine was her, in my bed, twisting and writhing, as I made love to her. As I took us both to ecstasy. And beyond.

I could almost taste her in my tongue, the taste that would be unlike anything. Addictive and alluring. Her.

I wanted to go to her door and plead with her to just give me this one night. But I was sure one night wouldn't be enough for me to satisfy my hunger. It was like a sharp, stinging pain, and it was everywhere.

I craved, yearned a taste of her. Just her. And this hunger, only she could feed. No other would do.

I felt like my room was in the middle of a burning building or the Sahara desert. It was so hot. My whole body was burning. For her.

I pulled the cover over my head and groaned as I closed my eyes.

"Damn it. Get the hell away, Clary, I am trying to sleep."

"You want me to go away?" Her voice was sultry, and it was almost too real. I blinked and opened my eyes. She was still there.

"Now I am going insane."

Why the hell am I imagining her now? God. It almost felt real. I looked up and choked on my own spit.

Her hair was loose and all over her and she looked flushed. She looked like seduction and sin, wrapped up together. Like she came to me to give me pain and pleasure. All at once. She took a step close and then she was dancing towards me.

I moaned as I pulled the cover away and she teased my lips with her fingers.

"Kiss me."

"Oh, naughty, naughty, I am not kissing you. I told you the other day about that contract."

"Then what the hell are you doing here?"

"You tell me." She said as she stood up.

"Don't go. Don't."

I woke up, feeling sweaty and hard and wanting to go back to sleep and dream more.

Is that all a dream?

Shit. Shit. Shit. I am in deep trouble.

I took the bottle of water in the small refrigerator I kept in my room, and took a sip and then another and before I knew, it was over and I wanted more water.

I splashed some water against my face and fell head first into my bed.

Sleep. I had to go back to sleep. It was just two and he didn't even have to wake up early to go to work. I needed to sleep, right now. I couldn't just sit here staring at the shadows.

I can't. I want her. I want to see her. To touch her. To -

Make love to her. To mark her.

But she was not mine to mark. Or make love.

I sighed as I stood up.

I needed more water, my throat felt like a dry, arid desert. I opened the door, walked out and I wanted instantly to turn back, but I couldn't.

I stared at her, standing there in the light of the refrigerator, wearing what felt like something made to torture men, especially me , and I shut my eyes and sighed. She looked like sin and pleasure. She looked like the promises of hundred sleepless nights.

God. She is going to kill me.

The thing was shorter than my boxers and it had straps on her back, that showed everything to my feasting eyes.