Chapter 2: The meeting

Clary's POV :

After they told me that I will be marrying Leon Black the heir of Black companies they told me to go to my room and get ready for dinner with the Black family by 7. So I stormed off away from them and here I am searching for information about my future husband, the famous Leon Black.

Leon Black , the famous bachelor, 25 years old, workaholic, the heir to the Black companies and as most people know a great womanizer .

I laughed at the womanizer part and looked for pictures of him and he was handsome but he really seemed like a player who spends every week with a different girl.

So I started getting ready and chose to wear a red backless dress that is one of my designs, as I work in my mom's company and I will take over after my mom retires , I guess that's another reason my dad wants me to marry in order to have someone run the company after he retires

So I matched the dress with red heels and accessories. And curled my dark brown hair and did my makeup I had just finishing when the bell rang .

So I went down and caught up with my parents as they were opening the door to reveal two men one of them looks the same age as dad . They entered with a smile as they greeted mom and dad .

"This is our daughter, Clarissa "Mom said as she introduced me to the man

"Hey Clarissa I'm Mark Black" he said

"Nice to meet you Mr.Black " i said as i extended my hand for him to shake

"Likewise ,dear. Please just call me Mark "

" Sure Mark "

"Oh by the way you look beautiful tonight "he said

"Thank you " I said as I blushed

"Clary this is my son Leon " he said pointing at the guy next to him

I looked at him and honestly he was quite handsome , I mean he had a perfect jawline with a stubble making him look hot and his hazel eyes that you can be lost in and his soft brown hair that I wish to run my hands through . Honestly if I wasn't against this marriage idea I would be attracted to him .

Oh god what am I thinking this is just an arranged marriage.

I think he noticed me checking him out as he was smirking

"Hi I'm Clary . Nice to meet you Leon"I said as I extended my hand to shake his .

"Likewise Clary "He said with an attractive husky voice while shaking my hand.

I have to stop calling him attractive

"So let's have dinner " my dad said and headed to the dining room and we all followed him .

As we all sat at dinner and we started eating after desert we all walked towards the living room my parents sat next to each other and Mr. Black sat next to them leaving me and Leon to sit next to each other opposite to them.

Mark, Leon's dad , spoke first .

"So let's talk about the wedding details about the date of the wedding I was thinking it could be 21st March what do you think ?"he said asking my parents

"Yeah I guess it is perfect "dad said

Oh my god my wedding would be next month !!!

I looked at Leon and saw that he was shocked just like me

" Dad please can we just postpone it for another month I mean it is a wedding and it needs a lot of planning and stuff right ?"Leon said looking at me as I nodded

"No it is settled and we will hire a wedding planner that will help you so don't worry " his dad said as Leon groaned beside me . "Also Clary you will have to move in with Leon in his house by the end of the week and Leon you will take Clary out on a date so that people can see you two together and you will have to act like a real couple in front of everyone and Leon you will have to take Clary with you to evey ball and every public event you attend "

I saw Leon clenching his jaw and nod .

"Also your mother ,brother and sisters know nothing about this arrangement so you will act as a real couple in front of them as well. And you will be having an engagement party on Saturday in Leon's house and Leon I expect you to be the gentleman you grew up to be " he said to his son while Leon only nodded gritting his teeth.

I nodded as well not wanting to defy my parents. They stayed for a while then left all the while discussing days to meet the wedding planner and to try on wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses and so on . After they left I went to my room and texted my friends on the group chat .

Me: Guys can you come over so we can go out and get drunk

Lexi: Sure but what's wrong ?? Is everything alright ? I mean you never ask to go out or get drunk .

Malia: Yeah Clary what happened?

Me : Well I am getting married on 21st March

Lexi: WHAT?? MARRIED ??

Malia:Clary we are coming right now and you will tell us everything

Me: Ok but hurry I really want to get drunk today.

After about 20 minutes

The bell rang and I'm sure the maid opened the door then soon Lexi and Malia entered my room and sat next to me on the couch

"So tell us everything from the beginning!" Lexi said and I nodded after I told them everything about how I will get married to the handsome and hot player they told me that they will stay the night but we can't go out as tomorrow I will be going out with Leon on a date so we watched a movie and then slept .

Leon's POV :(from the beginning when he met Clary )

I can't believe I'm doing this , I can't believe that I'm letting my dad force me into a marriage but
I can't say no to him he threatened that he won't let me take over the company and would give it to my younger brother if I didn't marry her . I can't let him do that to me, I have been working hard for this my whole life. So I don't have any other choice but to obey my father , I can't even let my mother know. But why did she agree to marry me. I don't love her and I won't ever love her.
I just hope that this girl I'm marrying isn't a bitch .

So we are there I just hate that now I have to meet her I think her name was Clary .

We rang the bell and Mr. and Mrs.Jones opened the door and there stood beside them a gorgeous girl whom I guess is Clary and her long soft dark brown hair was down her back making her look beautiful and she was wearing a red backless dress which was tight making her curves look beautiful.Honestly she was hot.

Oh god what am I thinking this is an arranged marriage and also I've seen many girls which are more beautiful.

I was brought out of my daze by dad saying"Clary this is my son Leon " Clary was staring at me and I guess checking me out so I smirked glad that I have this effect on her

"Hi I'm Clary . Nice to meet you Leon " she said extending her hand I looked at her hand then at her beautiful grey green stormy eyes then shook her hand saying "Likewise "

Throughout dinner we were silent and then we moved to the living room where my dad stated that we will be married by 21st March and that tomorrow we are going to go on a date to get to know each other and having an engagement party in my house on Saturday.

After a while we went home and I slumped down on my bed thinking of all the things that my father made me do I mean getting married ? I liked the way I live every night with a different girl and dating many beautiful girls I don't want commitment but getting married won't stop me I mean I will keep dating and live my normal life as a bachelor . And then I went to sleep dreading tomorrow

*** plz vote and comment because I like to read your opinions