Chapter 11 : Jealousy and amazing kisses

Leon's P.O.V :

Grayson arrived at least 10 minutes ago, and now we are on our way to the club where Clary is.

"Ok, so you will apologise to her, right?" he asked.

"Yes, Grayson. I hope that she just hears me out." I said

"I have a feeling she will," he said and continued driving.

After a while

We arrived at the club, but he had to be his usual self and park far away from the entrance. As soon as we approached the bodyguard, he let us in immediately.

When I entered, my eyes immediately searched for her at the bar, but I couldn't find her there, so I looked for her in the crowd on the dance floor and found her dancing in her very short dress. A guy then approaches her and puts his hands on her waist from behind and pulls her to him, but she doesn't push him away; rather, she smiles at his touch and starts swaying her body against him.

Was she dressed like that for him? Is she cheating on me? How dare she?

Stop, Leon! She is your fake fiancee! She is technically doing what you did, so if this is called cheating, you cheated on her first!

"Hey Lee, did you find her?" he aasked

"Yes, I found her, but she isn't alone." I told him as I pointed at her dancing with that guy.

" Ohhh! Good job, Clary," he said under his breath, but I glared at him. "Anyway, are you going to leave her like that?"

I shrugged and said, "I really don't know what to do right now."

"Okay, but what are you feeling?" he asked.

"Honestly?" I asked, and he nodded. "I'm very angry and want to beat the hell out of that guy for touching her and for touching what's mine."

"Mmm, you like her, don't you?" He asked, and I found myself nodding, but I stopped myself.

"I can't like her. It's not right. This is all fake and will end maybe after a year, and I will have to go on with my life. I'm not ready for anything like that, and she doesn't need someone like me in her life," I said, and he looked at me with dismay.

"As you like, Leon. But just know that these things you don't need to be ready for; they just come and hit you really hard and you don't even realise it." he said "And some advice from your best friend: do as your heart tells you."

He left to talk with Clary's friends, and I thought about what he said.

God willing, he may be right. Did I Just Get Hit Hard? I don't think so. but I definitely won't stand here and watch that guy be so close to my fiancee.

Now that they are at the bar and he is looking at her as if he had found the love of his life, he leans down and whispers something in her ear, and she smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

I stomped over to them, and as soon as she sees me, her eyes widen, but I walk over to the guy sitting next to her and grab him by his collar.

"You have the nerve to put your hands on her!" I said that and was about to hit him when Clary pulled me away.

"Calm down, Leon! Let me explain! This is Cole; he is my friend, and this is all just an act because I knew you were coming from Grayson and wanted to have a little revenge. and Cole is actually gay. " She said I let go of him and was about to talk when she interrupted me. "What is wrong with you anyway? At least I didn't have his tongue down my throat, and all my clothes are on. Plus, I'm a whore, remember? These are the kinds of things whores do."