Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

A JUNKYARD was not the place Soomin expected to be at for today's karate practice. Be serious, a junkyard? Was this a joke to Johnny? What else is at a junkyard besides...well...junk?

"You've trained hard." Johnny spoke, he was on top of a car while the students were in a group. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"Yes, Sensei!" The group besides Soomin replied.

"Wrong!" Johnny threw his soda can, mostly towards Soomin. Soomin jumped slightly at the sudden burst.

"Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst." Johnny said.

Again, Soomin didn't care about the All Valley. She only joined karate to protect her friends. Eli, mostly. But he's gone all Hawk, so did practicing karate have a worth anymore?

"Do you understand?" Johnny asked.

"Yes Sensei!"

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!" Everyone answered.

Soomin was doubting that she was no longer one. You couldn't really leave Loser-Town unless you pull Eli.

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

Again Soomin didn't agree to that answer, she thought nerds were cool. Soomin respected them for being smarter than an average student. She thought they were also nice, and some of her classmates who were nerds would always give free answers.

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!"

Finally, one answer Soomin could agree with!

From then on Johnny made the group practice at the junkyard. He made them hop through the holes of tires, Soomin kinda liked that one.

He also gave the kids bunch of bats and told them to destroy anything. "Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" Was the only sentence he told, everyone went wild with that.

Another exercise was having to walk through a long piece of wood, kinda like tightrope walking. The catch was the wood piece was scattered with broken glass and if you fell you would be having a meeting with sharp metal and broken more broken glass.