Mrs. Finch sighed, she walked past Melanie and Liam to go back to her desk. She leaned up against it and turned around to face Scott, Melanie, and Liam. "I won't do that." She said, pulling her lips into a line as she shook her head.

Melanie took a step towards Mrs. Finch, dragging Liam with her since their hands were still interlaced. "Just call her and tell her not to go anywhere near the school. Tell her that there's someone or something hunting for someone like her." Melanie tried to explain and Mrs. Finch looked to the floor, not wanting to look at Melanie.

"You have to stop talking about this." Mrs. Finch said as Melanie took another step towards her. "If she shows up, at least you'll know what happened to your family, what happened to your daughter." She said as she slowly let go of Liam's hand. Mrs. Finch sniffled once Melanie got face to face with her.

Melanie gave the woman a sympathetic smile, tilting her head slightly. "I'll do it for you." Melanie whispered and suddenly, Mrs. Finch looked back to Melanie. When she saw her soft smile, Mrs. Finch nodded. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She searched for her daughter's contact before handing the phone to Melanie.

Melanie looked at the screen before she hit call, wanting to know the daughters name to be a bit more professional, but when she saw the name facing her on the screen, Melanie felt her heart sink to her stomach.

Melanie's eyes raised to Mrs. Finch, her brows raised and her eyes wide. "That's your daughter's name?" Melanie asked and Mrs. Finch nodded, not noticing the worry in Melanie's voice. Melanie gulped, she turned back to Scott and Liam, silently telling them to come over.

Scott and Liam walked towards Melanie, reading the name on the phone from over her shoulder just as Mrs. Finch spoke.

"My daughter's name is Quinn."

...

Melanie called Quinn just like she had told Mrs. Finch she would. The four waited in the classroom all the way until nightfall to wait for Quinn. Melanie and Liam sat on the desk she sat in earlier in the day, Melanie's head on Liam's shoulder as Liam ran his thumb across the back of Melanie's hand and turned his head every now and then to kiss her head.

No one had spoken in a while when Liam, Scott and Mrs. Finch all straightened up. Figuring they had heard something with their werewolf hearing, Melanie lifted her head off of Liam's shoulder. Mrs. Finch twiddled her thumbs as she walked towards Scott with big, panicked eyes.

"That's her, isn't it?" She asked, but Scott, didn't answer. He pushed himself off the desk he was leaning on wand walked towards the door. Mrs. Finch's eyes widened at Scott's action. "You, you're not going to try to hurt her, are you? That's my daughter." Mrs. Finch asked as Liam let go of Melanie's hand and walked towards Scott to stand beside him.

"We're gonna do what we have to do." Liam explained. Melanie hopped off the desk and walked to stand behind Melanie. Melanie held back the urge to let a katana appear in her hands, not wanting to startle Mrs. Finch.

"Just stay back." Melanie whispered, her eyes on the door as she past Mrs. Finch, standing on the other side of Scott.

"Liam? Mel?" Scott asked and both of the younger teens on his side nodded. "Ready." The couple said at the same time. Hearing running behind them, the three turned around just as Mrs. Finch threw the wolfsbane left on the chalkboard eraser at them.

Liam and Scott collapsed to the floor and Melanie, considering wolfsbane doesn't effect her, only coughed, at the feeling of powder entering her lungs. Melanie watched as Mrs. Finch dropped the eraser and ran out the door.

"Mrs. Finch!" Melanie screamed, running after her.

She followed the teacher as best as she could. She lost her when Mrs. Finch turned down a hallway faster than Melanie could catch up. Melanie skidded to a stop when she lost the woman.