Liam shook his head. "This isn't gonna work. Where's the backup? I mean, shouldn't there be, like, 20 of them?"

Melanie looked back at Liam as she shrugged. "I mean, they only saw us, and they're not gonna believe Nolan."

"Okay. Then they have to believe us." Theo sighed out, making Belle stop counting, her, Melanie, and Liam turning to him. Melanie squinted at the boy. "Oh, you have an idea..." Melanie muttered and Theo smirked, tilting his head at Melanie. "I do."

"I don't think I'm gonna like this idea." Melanie sighed, looking at the ground. Theo chuckled as he stood up and walked towards Liam. "You won't." He said right as he knelt down.

"Isn't that right?" Theo yelled. All three teens eyes widened at him.

"Why are you yelling?" Liam whisper yelled and Theo rolled his eyes, poking his finger into Liam's chest. "You got a problem? Oh, that's right, you always have a problem!" Theo yelled and Melanie's brows furrowed.

She leaned towards the boy, shaking her head in confusion. "Theo, what the hell are you doing?" Melanie asked, her voice loud enough for the three hunters on the ground to hear.

"Shut up!" Theo yelled at Melanie. Liam stuck a protective arm out in front of Melanie and growled at Theo.

Theo punched Liam in the face, making the two girls scream in shock. Theo chuckled as Belle and Melanie started to catch onto Theo's plan. "Yeah, you see that, Scott? Little Beta can't even take a punch. And what do you think, Belle? You think he can take me?"

Liam rubbed his jaw, giving Theo an annoyed look. "Okay, I get it. But did you actually have to punch me?" Liam asked, but instead of answering, Theo punched Liam again, making Melanie look at him with a dropped jaw.

"Hey!" Melanie yelled, her eyes glowing green unconsciously as her nose twitched.

"Oh! Come on, Mel! He'll heal!" Theo yelled before Belle pushed past Melanie and landed a punch right on his nose. "God! I've been wanting to do that for a while." Belle laughed out, watching Theo fall over onto the rock beside him.

Theo put his broken nose back into place with a groan and Melanie walked up to Theo as well and punched him, breaking his nose again.

Theo roared at the girls, pushing Melanie back. Liam's eyes widened at Theo putting his hands on her whether it was a ploy for the hunters or not. Liam growled and ran up to Theo, but before he could do anything, Theo went to slash Liam's stomach.

Theo only nicked Liam, but shredded his shirt. Liam groaned, coming back into. He took a deep breath and pulled his lips into a line. "Are you done? Or should we keep going?"

Melanie walked towards the gate and watched as the two men were each on the phone, calling for backup. Mel sighed, turning back to the three. "I think they're sold." Melanie said and Liam nodded before he looked down at his shirt and frown at the four slash marks.

Liam looked back up at Theo with a frown. "You ripped my t-shirt." He said and Theo groaned, looking ahead of him instead of Liam. "Yeah, well your girlfriend and her best friend broke my nose. Belle broke it. It healed, Mel broke it." Theo said before he turned to Liam, holding up two figners. "Two times!" He yelled before Liam punched him in the face.

Theo groaned, grabbing his nose and Belle chuckled as Liam held up three fingers. "Three times. And don't put your hands on Mel like that again."

...

The group had started walking towards the ground level. The four of them stood at the stairs, still only seeing Nolan and the two other guys. Liam sighed, shaking his head. "There's still three of them, and it's been half-an-hour."