Also, Lido's squad was all Xenos to not cause any distress among adventurers. 

"Squad 6, you will be under the command of Bell Cranel."

"WHAT?!"

Immediately the roars and screams of displeasure erupted, and the other groups gave our group pitying looks

Before Ais could say another word though, I spoke up.

"You are all free to leave if you want, however, please keep in mind the contracts you all signed. If you drop out now, I can guarantee you that you will live your life filled with debt."

"...Shut up! Why should we ever listen to you!" One of the men yelled

"Why me? Because I'm the best of the best. If you want to challenge me for my position, then do so. But I should remind you all I am a level 9."

"Lastly," Ais said, cutting us all off, "Squad 2 will be assigned under me. That is all. Please listen to your leaders and do as they say."

I wasn't going to try and move my group, since I figured they wouldn't bother listening to me at all. Everyone else left though, leaving my group alone in the town square.

"Alright, let's get started then."

"We not gonna listen to a terrorist! There's no way we could let our pride sink that far down!" It was a different man from the last time who spoke up this time.

"Relax, I'm not gonna make you do anything crazy or do anything revolving around me. In fact, you guys are going to be left to yourselves for most of the part."

"...So, what do you want us to do?"

This voice was a female one, and I recognized her as well. She was Daphne, I heard she had reached level 5.

"Dungeon Suicides, meaning you guys are going to go down to the first floor, kill 15 monsters there, and bring them back to me, then go back down and kill 15 monsters on the second floor. Then once again come back to me and then continue until you reach Rivera. Once you get there, buy something from a merchant that has a Rivera mark on it, then show me. Then you can do whatever you want afterward."

This task would improve stamina greatly. Not to mention it would also improve what I wanted my Squad to do in the expedition. I wanted my group to not have a permanent spot. We would go where ever we were needed and help there. We would be a jack of all trades able to run around the whole battlefield.

Everyone showed a grim expression, however, it would be better in their eyes to do this than do combat training with me. 

"Can we work with other people?" Asked another female.

"Sure, but if you work with two people, you gotta get 40 monsters on each floor. If you work with 3, 50, and 4 60. No more than 4."

This made everyone look around hesitantly, after all, it would be more work if they teamed up, but it would be safer. 

Could some people die during this? Of course, but this is the best training for doing what I mentioned earlier. Keeping the whole battlefield together would require a high battle sense to keep yourself engaged properly. By repeatedly attacking the dungeon, whether with a partner or not, you would learn to quickly adapt to new unforeseen circumstances.

"And...What are the hours?" Asked another person, much more timidly this time though

"Hours?"

"Like, what time should we be back if we can't finish this task in one day." Asked another filling me in. It was such a dumb question to me, that I completely forgot to mention it.

"There are no hours. You will work non-stop until you clear the whole thing. Also, if it is found you are cheating, you have to redo the whole thing."

After that, I let everyone get into their teams and whatnot. Most people decided to go in with 2 or 3 people, however, the real people I had my eyes on were those who went in solo. Daphne was one of those people.

After that, I let them go free and I just stayed still in my spot, inspecting all the drop items brought to me. It started off fast at first, but over time the time difference between each meeting would only increase, that made sense though since they had to go further each time and had to fight tougher monsters.

This went on until it was dawn, I let out a yawn as I waited for the next person to come in.

"Is your squad still working?" Ais asked as she appeared next to me.

"Yup, what did you make your squad do?"

"At first we just did some basic sparring, then we went into the dungeon. They said they saw a whole lot of adventurers on the brink of passing out though. That's your squad isn't it?"

"Of course."

Just then, two people ran up to me, it was a human and an elf. 

"We are separate, but here are our findings from the 16th floor..." He said in a tired voice 

"You cheated, go back and restart," I said without even letting him get the items out of his bag.

"...Huh?"

"You heard me."

"W-What do you mean?! I worked my ass off for this!"

It was the human who was yelling, while the elf just watched silently also still catching his breath.

"You just said 'our' findings, right? I don't even need to look."

"We met as we were coming up! We didn't do anything!"

"...Yes." The elf finally spoke for the first time and agreed with the man.

"Don't care. Do it again."

"..." The human gritted his teeth, "Fine."

The elf also silently followed.

Ais just looked at me shocked. "I thought you had grown nicer."

"Nope, I'm just dangling the idea of freedom in front of them. The only ones I'm letting go of are the people who do it all solo in the first place. But even then, I'll rope them in with prize money."

It didn't matter if they were lying or not. I planned on making everyone who went in groups do it over and over until they finally decided to break off and go solo. After all, if you need to rely on a team, then our position-which is arguably the most dangerous-will crush you. You need to be capable of doing things solo.

"Where do you plan on getting that money?" Ais asked

"? From you of course."

She just stared at me, blinked a few times then proceeded to leave.

"W-Wait!"

She didn't listen to my pleas, although it likely would have been better if she did. After all, I did snag her wallet without her realizing.

'Hehehe.' I looked at all the money inside. 'Maybe I'll treat myself while I wait.'