Hidden Goals

I left the bar and was heading home when I noticed an Amazon running around. She then had her eyes attached to me.

"YOU...YOU SMELL LIKE FINN...WHERE IS HE?"

'Ah, Finn, you gotta take care of a girl like this too,'

"That way," I pointed to the bar.

Without saying anything else she barged into the bar

I made my way home where the air was unusually tense.

I glanced at all their faces and noticed it was likely about Lily.

'I don't want to deal with this right now...'

I left, went into my room, and laid on the bed.

"What am I even doing...I still got shit to do," I got back up and went downstairs again and then went to the basement where my lab was.

I walked in and started working on my weakening potion again.

.

.

.

I had been in the basement for around 3 days when I heard a timid knock on the door.

"Yea?"

"I-It's me," It was Lily

"What do you need?"

It seemed like she was indecisive about opening the door or not, she ended up not opening it.

"Um...It seems like Lady Hestia has been kidnapped by the King of Rakia,"

Just then I banged my head on my desk.

"...How?"

"Well, it seems Ganesha let in Ares since he thought he came to apologize but he just To take Hestia with him as a hostage. He escaped almost as soon as he came in and left on a horse,"

'Well, if he had to resort to this, that means my plan at least worked,'

I got up, I hadn't Slept in 3 days and ate rarely. There was luckily a bathroom with a shower down here but I looked terrible.

I opened the door where Lily was flustered looking down.

"U-um...Bell, about what happened the other day-"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that,"

"What?"

I realized that being annoying overall wasn't helping. It would be better just to take the blame even though I did nothing wrong.

I went out to the castle gate where I expected to leave but someone else was already there Ais.

"...Long time no see," She said

"Stay here, I can take care of this,"

"I have been ordered to go so I gotta go,"

"I guess it can't be helped then,"

We were both going to head out when a gate guard stopped me.

"Sorry, but please leave this matter to Ms. Wellenstein,"

"No can do, it's my goddess and therefore my problem,"

The guard, likely feeling pity allowed me to go and also told me where currently they were. Surprisingly not too many people were worried. I saw Loki out of the corner of my eye watching me but I'm not too worried.

I ran out of Orario at full speed as Ais easily matched me.

"You can go faster if you'd like,"

"...Alright,"