Six: Sweetheart.

Mulai dari awal

"You mean like rows?"

"Jesus..."

Johnny taught the group about a fighting position, and taught the others a few basic moves. For the trio of white gi's it was review.

"Fighting positions!" Johnny ordered, everyone went in the position, "Jab punch." He called out, but caught a few students actually doing the move, "Nope, wait till I say go." Johnny adds.

"Hiyah!" That meant go. They continued to do it for a solid minute.

"Hey, lip." Johnny called out, "Yeah you, the one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Johnny pointed at Eli.

"Excuse me, Mr Lawrence-" Demetri tried to speak, "Sensei Lawrence." Aisha corrected. "Okay." Demetri chuckled, "You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance."

"Oh, is that so?" Johnny asked, "So I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?"

"Well, yeah." Demetri replied.

"Maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do." Johnny spoke.

"You hear that, lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?"

"By calling the police?" Demetri spoke, "Dude, knock it off." Miguel spoke, "What! He does realize Natzis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall?"

"Sensei I'm sorry, he doesn't know when to shut up or not, I'll try to-" Soomin spoke, "Let him speak, I wanna hear what else he has to say." Johnny said.

"It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." Demetri finished.

"Oh shit, Demetri..." Soomin muttered.

Johnny began to make his way to the chattering boy. "Are you done?" Johnny asked. "What?" "Hit me."

"Go ahead, hit me. Strike me right here." Johnny pointed at his face, Demetri tried to use the jab punch, Johnny effortlessly blocking it.

"Harder." Johnny demanded, Demetri tried again, but Johnny basically slapped away his arm. "Is that all you got, princess?" Johnny asked.

Demetri tried to punch again, but Johnny Lawrence grabbed his arm and flipped him over to the floor. "Hiyah!" He exclaimed, before standing up.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you."

Soomin knew exactly that went over the edge.

"Yeah, but you can't quit!" Miguel, Soomin, and Demetri were walking down the hallway to their next class.

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers." Demetri retorts.

"Sex work is work, you can't shame them." Soomin comments, "Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like I do." Miguel replied to Demetri.