Jealous

Warnings: Jealousy for a lot of the chapter but also fluff with Tech at the end. 

All of you (except Omega) are getting drinks at the bar. Tech watches Phee tell some dramatic story about her adventures battling a monster.
"She changes this story every time she tells it." Tech states.
"Do you listen to her talking every time she tells it?" You ask.
"Is there a problem?" Tech responds, confused.
"No, it's fine." You say. 
You don't want to have to deal with Phee any more than you had to on your last mission with her. She kept flirting with Tech, and you don't want her to keep doing that. Phee walks over to you and the squad. You hold Tech's hand tightly and move a little closer to him.
"I got another lead on some treasure." Phee tells all of you.
"No, not again." Hunter sighs. "Remember last time when that crystal activated that Skara Nal thing?"
"I promise it won't be like that this time. Here. I'll even give you 60% this time." Phee responds.
"Fine. But if anything goes wrong-" Hunter warns her.
"I know, I know. Just trust me." Phee interupts.
Phee turns to you and Tech. "It's good to see you." 
"It's good to see you too." You force yourself to smile.

Everyone heads back to the Marauder. 
"Come with me." Tech tells you. 
You follow him into his room and he shuts the door.
"Is something wrong? You seemed... off earlier." Tech says.
"Really, it's nothing, Tech." You respond, walking to the door. 
He stands in front of it. "Y/N. Please." 
You sigh. You don't want him to think you're too clingy for being jealous. Phee knows you two are dating and you think she'll be respectful of it, but you still can't stop feeling jealous.
"I'm jealous of Phee, okay? Last mission she kept calling you Brown Eyes and just always flirting with you." You explain.
"Mesh'la, you know you can trust me, right? I would never leave you for Phee." Tech responds.
"I know, I'm sorry." You admit.
"How can I prove to you that I won't leave you?" Tech asks, concerned.
"You don't need to prove it to me. It's okay." You tell him.
He moves out of the way of the door and you both exit. You don't hold his hand while you go out there. You don't want Phee to know you're really jealous. Tech sits down to control the ship. Phee stands behind him. You keep your distance to show that you don't always need to be next to him. You decide to go meditate for a bit to clear your head. 

When you come back, you stand next to Phee. 
"I'm excited for this. We get to go to Eadu." Phee says.
"What's Eadu like?" Omega asks.
"It's a planet that always appears dark because of all of its clouds. It doesn't have very many civilizations, and it's full of mountains. My droid here has the map all pulled up. He'll get us to the mountain in no time." Phee explains.
"This landing will be quite difficult given that Eadu has thunderstorms all the time." Tech states.
Phee places a hand on his shoulder. "You're a good pilot. You'll do great." 
Tech doesn't seem to really care that she put her hand on his shoulder. You notice and turn away. 
I tried clearing my head... why am I like this? Can't I just accept that they're good friends? You think, frustrated with yourself. 
Phee takes her hand off of his shoulder. The ship jolts. You look out the window. The sky looks black. Rain aggressively falls on the windows of the ship. The thunder is extremely loud. 
"We h-have entered Eadu's a-atmosphere." Tech states.
The ship is moving so much that it disrupts your speech. It's hard to hear anything other than the rain and thunder. Tech holds the yolk that steers the ship tightly. After a few minutes of awful turbulence, Tech is able to make a bumpy landing on the surface of Eadu. 

Everyone makes sure they have warm clothes on and things to protect them from the rain. 
"Is it safe to go on this planet?" Hunter asks. He looks over at Omega. 
"It'll be fine. Like I said, my droid will have us to the mountain soon." Phee reassures him.
Tech stands up and sighs. He smiles at you and holds your hand. 
"Kriff, the visibility is awful." You mutter as you look out the window. 
"It's like this all the time. There's no better time to do it than now." Echo says, putting on his helmet. 
You all follow Phee out the exit of the ship. You can feel yourself already getting soaked by the rain, even with your cloak on. You move your wet hair out of your eyes to try and see better. 
"This droid better know what its doing." Crosshair says skeptically. 
"Why do you all not trust in droids? Geez..." Phee responds, rolling her eyes.
Tech looks at his datapad. "Because of the visibility here, I don't think we'll be able to rely on my datapad to get us back to the ship. Do you think you can lead us back to the ship afterwards, Hunter?"
"Yeah. I've done it a lot." Hunter responds.
"The mountain should be a few more clicks West." Phee states. 
You all continue to follow her droid. You wish the planet could've been nice and sunny, but you don't want to complain.

"Are you sure this is the right mountain?" Hunter asks, looking at the mountain the droid told you to go to.
"The treasure is inside. And the people who hid it probably didn't want it to be really obvious." Phee says.
"How do we get inside?" Omega asks. 
Wrecker laughs. "This is gonna be fun!" 
Tech takes off his backpack and opens it, revealing many bombs. Wrecker takes a handful. 
"You're going to want to stand back." Wrecker says. 
Everyone makes sure they're far away. Wrecker activates them and throws them at the mountain. The rocks tumble down. You can see that there's a door, but it's still blocked by some debris. You hold out your hand to use the Force.
"Let me have some fun, Wrecker." You say.
You use the Force to move the debris away from the hidden door. Tech walks over to you.
"My amazing Jedi." He says.
You let Phee open the door since you know she'll want to. Omega follows her in. Tech and the others have to bend down to avoid hitting their heads on the door.

The interior has nothing in it except for a round room, similar to the puzzle room in your last treasure adventure. 
"What exactly are we looking for here?" Echo asks.
"A small statue of a krayt dragon." Phee tells him.
Tech takes off his helmet and sets it down. He adjusts his goggles. You love it when he does that. He inspects the ruins on the wall. 
"I have seen these ruins before. These are quite similar to the ruins of the civilization on Eadu." Tech states. 
"What do they say?" Omega asks. 
"I am not completely certain, but I believe we search above us." Tech speculates. 
Everyone looks up. You can see the statue of the krayt dragon hanging from a rope way up high. It's impossible to reach it, even if you Force-jump since the place where the statue is is very narrow. Crosshair walks closer to you. 
"Y/N. Could you Force-jump or whatever it is that you do and place these pucks?" Crosshair asks, holding out some pucks in his hand.
"Where do you want them?" You respond, taking them.
"I just need them to where I can shoot the rope." Crosshair says.
"You've got this, my love." Tech whispers in your ear. 

You take a deep breath in and exhale. You jump as high as you can and quickly place some of the pucks. You throw the last one as far as you can. It just barely is in a place where Crosshair can shoot the rope. As you fall back down, you lose your focus. You aren't sure if you'll be able to land on your feet. 
This is gonna hurt... You think.
Tech ends up catching you in his arms. It still hurts, but not as much as it would have if he didn't. He smiles at you and you two just look each other in the eyes for a few seconds. 
"You have amazing eyes." You tell Tech.
"Hmm, I think yours are better." Tech responds, kissing you. 
"Aww..." Omega says. 
Tech sets you down on the ground.
Crosshair shoots the first puck. You watch the blaster fire bounce to other pucks. It finally shoots the rope and it falls down. Phee catches it.
"There's no giant machine that's going to come out, right?" Hunter says, taking out his blaster.
"Relax... I made sure to read the legend extra carefully." Phee reassures him.
Everyone puts their helmets back on except for you and Phee, of course. Everyone exits and you put your hood up, knowing that your hair will still get wet. 

Hunter bends down to smell the mud. He points to a patch of trees.
"This way." He tells all of you.
You're freezing cold from all of the rain. You can't wait to get back to the ship. It takes about fifteen minutes to get back. Tech opens the ship door. You, Phee, and Omega are the first ones to enter. Omega runs to her room to get changed and to get a blanket. Phee just sits in the main area of the ship. Tech enters and turns to you.
"Go take a warm shower. I'll make sure our room is warm." Tech says.
It takes a while for the water to heat up, but it's definitely worth the wait. You sigh in relief as the warm water hits your body. You make sure your shower is quick so others can shower if they want to. It feels nice to be clean. You head back to Tech's room and get dressed. Tech walks in. He changed into his casual clothes while you were in the shower.
"I was worried about you on the way back. You looked so cold." Tech says. 
He wraps a blanket around you. 
"I'm feeling better now." You say.
You lay down on the bed and he lays down next to you. 
"Here. Let me hold you in my arms." Tech says.
You get closer to him. 
"I promise that I will never leave you, Y/N. Not for Phee, and not for anyone else. You're my amazing girlfriend. Don't forget that." Tech comforts you.