I am simply stating a fact.

"Tech?" You mumble. Tech wakes. "Mm?" You look out the window. "I had a Force dream. Where Crosshair captured me. Do you think it'll happen?" He looks at you. "No, Y/N. I'll make sure it doesn't." You smile at him. "You're sweet." He tilts his head at you. "I am simply saying something." You roll your eyes at him. "Whatever you say, goggles." You'd taken a liking to Cid's nickname for Tech.

When you wake for the second time, you know it's morning because Wrecker is already on Hunter's case about food. You groggily wake and can hear Tech say, "Wrecker... food... on... case." You look over to Wrecker. "Tech said it's on the case." He looks over there. "Yay! Thanks, Y/N." You smile. Wrecker could always make you laugh. Today is one of the few days where bounty hunters and Imperials aren't chasing after you. Once Tech has breakfast, you challenge him to your daily game of Shah-tezh. You two sit across from each other on the floor. His eyes light up when it's his turn. You've always loved how he gets when he's really into something. It's been a few weeks with The Bad Batch, and you've gotten to know each one of the members pretty well, but especially Tech. He always seemed to care about you and make sure you were okay. The rest of the squad were in their rooms. "Tech? Can I tell you something?" He nods. "Last night, I couldn't fall asleep. When I said my mind was full of thoughts, they were all about you. I know that's weird, I just..." He looks into your eyes. "It's okay. I was going to say the same thing." You blush. "That... I like you?" He looks at his tablet. "Well, based on my hormone levels and feelings the past few weeks, one could come to the conclusion that I do, 'like you'." You laugh. Here you had this whole emotional speech about how you thought about Tech, when he just resulted to his hormone levels. "You really do have feelings for me?" You smile at him. "Of course, goggles. I am simply stating a fact."

You two finished your game of Shah-tezh. You were afraid the rest of the squad heard your conversation, but luckily you and Tech were quiet enough that they couldn't hear, even Hunter with his perfect hearing. That night when you all were going to sleep, Tech called you over. "Want to look at the stars, C'yarika?" he says. You blush. He's already calling you nicknames. "Sure, Tech." He points at one of the stars. "That's the middle of the Bright Jewel System." You scoff. "No way." He raises an eyebrow at you. "I am simply stating a fact." You snort. "You used that against me, huh?" He laughs. "I guess I did. Goodnight, Y/N." 

Hopefully this chapter wasn't terrible. Let me know what you think in the comments!