Part of the crew

Finally things have calmed down after Kamino. You and the squad have been taking a breather on Ord Mantell. Well... most of the squad. Tech is currently in the ship working on something. You walk onto the ship and knock on his door. "Tech?" You ask. "Yeah?" He calls. "What're you doing?" You reply. You hear something drop. "Done! Uh, come in." He says. You walk inside and see Tech holding something in his hands. It's your very own armor. "I made this for you." He smiles. The armor is a cloak with 99 written in Aurebesh on the back, a comm-link with a red stripe, and two pieces of shoulder armor. One piece of armor is engraved with a skull, and the other has the Jedi Order symbol on it. He hands them to you and you gasp. "You did this all... for me?" You ask. He nods. "You're part of this crew now, Y/N."

You go into the bathroom and quickly change and walk out of the ship to show it off. It fits you perfectly. You and Tech go and find the rest of the squad. When you do, you spin around a bit to show off your outfit. "I made her armor." Tech says. "Woah!" Wrecker and Omega exclaim in unison. "Looks great, Y/N." Hunter says. You look over to Tech and he smiles. You all walk into the ship and you walk into Tech's room. "Thank you so much!" You exclaim as he walks in. "Of course, c'yarika." Tech says, kissing you.