Stubborn

* Season 2 episode 2 spoilers! *

"Y/N, I'm f-fine..." Tech says, stumbling into the ship. "You have a broken femur. I don't think that's fine." You say. He sits sits on the medical table in the ship. You get out some medicine injections and a pillow to elevate his leg. You get the injection ready. "I'm fine. I can... do this on my own." He says, wincing. "Why're you so stubborn today?" You ask. "I'm not stubborn.." he states.

"I'm stubborn because it was not my best decision to be behind that crate. I should've known we were going to crash." He says, avoiding eye contact with you. You hold his hand. "Hey, we all make mistakes." You say. "Remember that time when I was practicing with my lightsaber when you modified it and I accidentally cut my shoulder? It was a mistake, and you helped me." You continue. "I guess you're right..." he says.

You let Tech rest and go talk to the rest of the squad. "How's Tech?" Omega asks. "He's doing fine. I gave him some pain medicine." You say. Omega goes back to her room and Hunter talks to you, Echo, and Wrecker. "That was a dangerous mission. We can't afford to have any more injuries like that." Hunter says. "Aw, Tech's fine." Wrecker laughs. "I'm surprised he didn't say something like, 'according to my calculations, I'm completely fine'!" He continues. "Well he was being kind of stubborn when I wanted to help him." You say.

"I'm not stubborn!" Tech shouts from inside the room. You all laugh. "Sure.." You tease.