"We'll figure it out."

"How are we getting out of here?" Tech asks.
"We'll figure it out." You state.
Crosshair hesitates, then says, "I know a way."
He motions for you, Tech, and Omega, to follow him.
"What about the other clones?" Omega asks.
"Omega, we don't have time." Tech says.
You rush over to the other clones and take off their restraints.
"Hurry!" Omega says.
You undo the last rope and follow her.

"This way." Crosshair says, taking a right outside the door.
Tech still hasn't fully recovered, so you help him as you run. You're almost towards the exit.
"Will the clones be okay?" Omega asks.
"I don't know. But we need to get out of here." You say.
Crosshair slams the exit open. You quickly make your way to the forest. You know that the Imperial troopers are starting to catch up with you.
"Where's the rest of the squad?!" Crosshair yells.
"You've seen Tech and I! A lot has happened since you left!" You shout.
"Since I left?" Crosshair remarks.
"We don't have time for this! Keep going!" Tech interrupts.
"Hunter and the squad are coming! He knew the Empire took me!" Omega says.
Your arm is getting tired.
"Give me Tech." Crosshair says, moving one of Techs arms around him.
"Go ahead. I'll deal with them." You say, turning to face the incoming troopers.
You don't have your lightsaber on you. It was lost during the fall. Your only weapon is the Force.
"I am one with the Force and the Force is with me." You whisper as you take a deep breath.
The troopers catch up to you and start blasting. You're able to avoid them because of your master's training. There are about 10 troopers after you. You use the Force to strongly push one of them against a tree.
"That's for all the Jedi..." You begin.
You push a group of them far away and knock them unconscious against the ground.
"That's for Crosshair..." You continue.
There are a few more remaining. You use all of your might to push them away.
"And that's for making Tech fall!" You yell.
You run away from the unconscious clones.
"Y/N! This way!" You hear Omega shout in the distance.

The forest is massive. Omega, Crosshair, and Tech's voices are faint. You weave through the tall trees. You sit down and close your eyes.
"Tech..." You whisper.
You hear his voice and after focusing, you have a better idea of where he and the rest of the group are. You find them in a clearing in the forest.
"Are you okay?" Tech says, a concerned look on his face. He limps over to you.
"I'm fine. Here, sit down." You say.
You see him wince as he sits down. Tears fall down his face.
"If you didn't save me... We wouldn't be stranded. Look what I've caused..." Tech says, his voice pained.
You've never seen him like this. It's not the same as when you first saved him when he fell.
"If I didn't save you... I wouldn't be with you anymore. Omega and Crosshair would be trapped. I'd be... lost." You reassure him.
He smiles at you.
"I love you, mesh'la." He says.
"I love you too, Tech." You respond.
"I'm so happy you're okay." Omega says, gingerly hugging him to avoid putting pressure on his wounds.
"It's nice to see you." Crosshair says, avoiding eye contact. Hunter told you that he's never been one for emotions, and you can see that.
"How can we contact the rest of the squad?" You ask.
"There's a control center a little north of here. We may be able to send a signal that way." Crosshair says.
"I will send the signal." Tech says confidently.
"You don't have your datapad." Omega says.
"Are you really doubting my abilities?" Tech responds.
You and Omega laugh.
"We'll get out of here. I know it." Omega says.
"Alright. What's the plan, Crosshair?" You ask.
"We'll figure it out." Crosshair says, chuckling.

*Sorry this chapter is so short!! I will continue this one in the next few days.*