"Whatever, lightsaber."

Warnings: Spoilers for TBB episode 13, mention of alcohol, FLUFF.

Enjoy! :)

Going into an abandoned mineshaft to collect illegal spice wasn't your ideal day, but you didn't really have a choice. Cid told you to stay and guard the ship while the rest of them went into the mine. Currently you are meditating in the ship, trying to clear your mind. You keep worrying about Tech and the rest of the Bad Batch. When you walk out of the ship, the soldiers are wearing their armor that is now covered in a green substance from the bugs. You meet them in the parlor and face Roland Duran. A group of bug like species walks in and point their guns at Roland. They explain that you need to leave Omega while you search for the spices. All of you are protective, so you pull out your lightsaber while the rest hold the leader at gunpoint. They eventually get talked down by Cid and you go find the mine. You stay in the ship with Hunter, Echo, and Tech. 

"This should distract them. Incoming!" Tech yells as he drops a new piece of technology he just invented into the mine. A flash of light meets you and you cover your eyes. "Ow, Tech. That hurt." You say. He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, lightsaber." You snort. "Lightsaber? C'mon, Tech. I know you can do better than that." Echo shakes his head at you two. Hunter pulls the ship into the air abruptly and you stumble, falling into Tech's arms. "Good think I saved you." He says. He was always a smartass, but you loved that about him. "Whatever goggles." Cid enters the ship. "Yeah, yeah. Now get us out of here!" She says, clearly annoyed. 

After delivering the spices you all head into the bar. You have to catch up with Wrecker, Tech, and Echo because they're racing to the bar after hearing 'first round's on me'. You sit down at the bar next to Tech. "What can I get you?" The bartender asks. Echo starts. "A Lothal spicebrew." She nods. Wrecker goes next. "Thermal Denotator." Of course Wrecker would get a drink named after an explosive. "You, miss?" She asks. "I'll take some Starfire 'skee." She nods and turns to Tech. "A shot of Spotchka." You looks a little surprised and you are too. You look to him. "Kriff, Tech. Someone's feeling adventurous." He laughs. "I'll try not to get too intoxicated, mesh'la." The bartender gets your drinks and you and Echo slowly sip on your own drinks while Wrecker gulps down his cocktail. Echo rolls his head at him. You look at Tech as he swiftly takes a shot. His face is the same. "Y/N. This is hardly adventurous." Tech says.

You wake up in the ship in your bed and find Tech on the floor of the ship. "Tech?" You say, a worried tone in your voice. "Mmm." He responds. "You okay?" He opens his eyes. "Yeah. How many shots did I have?" You think back to yesterday. "One. Just one." He blushes. "That does not make sense. One serving of Spotchka has only about 1% of alcohol." You look at him on the floor. He looks tired and is holding his head. "Maybe you just can't handle it. I mean, look at Wrecker!" You say, pointing at Wrecker running around the ship with Omega. "Whatever, lightsaber."