Armor painting

It's in the afternoon after a mission. Tech walks over to you. 
"Would you like to help me paint my armor?" He asks.
You smile. "Of course."
You walk into his room. Tech gets the cans of paint from underneath his bed. He's currently in his everyday outfit with his armor and helmet on the floor. He has light blue, orange, and yellow paint. 
"How do you want to paint your armor this time?" You ask. 
"I was thinking of painting it the same as last time. I just thought you might enjoy helping me." He smiles. 
You realize that you never got the chance to paint the armor Tech made you, either. 
"Oh." He says, seeing your armor on the floor. "I forgot yours was damaged as well. I was able to repair it, luckily. Do you want to paint yours, too?" 
"Yeah." You say. "I'd like that."

You open up the can of orange paint. Tech uses a wide brush to paint a vertical line on the middle of his chest armor. You use some tape to create a nice rectangle shape one of his shoulder pieces and paint there. You accidentally get some paint on his hand.
"Sorry!" You say.
He smiles. "You're on." 
As he's painting another piece of his armor, he flicks a little bit of paint onto your cheek. 
"Hey!" You laugh.
"What?" He smirks. "It's only fair." 
You're surprised by Tech's new demeanor. You've never seen this playful side of him. You look at your fixed armor and think about what designs you want to put on it. You decide to put the symbol of the Jedi Order on your right .shoulder piece in blue. Tech seems to be done already. His very first set of armor only had a little bit of color, and he seems to have kept it that way with his new armor. 
"Are you going to paint some more designs on your armor?" He asks.
"Yeah. I'm just not sure what to paint." You say. 
He pauses to think. "It looks like you already painted the Jedi Order symbol which would've been my suggestion. Is there any sort of creature you like?"
"I've heard of these creatures called loth-wolves on Lothal." You say. 
Tech gets up and brings over his datapad. He searches for a picture for you to reference.
He shows you a picture of one. "This?"
You nod. "That's it." 
You begin to paint the loth-wolf on your chest piece. 
"It says these creatures are... extinct." Tech states. 
"When I was a padawan, I learned about loth-wolves. They're said to have been extinct, but some Jedi on Lothal have found that the wolves have appeared and have helped them. The legends are quite interesting." You tell him.
"I... had no idea. Fascinating." Tech responds. He genuinely seems very interested in what you've told him. 
After painting the loth-wolf, you paint orange vertical lines on your leg armor. You look over at Tech's armor.
"Can I add something?" You ask.
"Sure." He says. You get a small brush and use the blue paint to paint a small heart on the chest plate. 
"Is that alright? I can get rid of it if you want." You ask.
He smiles. "No, keep it." 

Tech walks over to the cockpit of the ship and lays down underneath the control panel, taking out his wrench. 
"Y/N, could you sit here while I work in case I need some help? Echo is sleeping, currently." Tech asks. 
"Sure." You respond.
"Tech, can you fix the comms in the cockpit?" Hunter asks. 
Tech sighs. "In a minute."
You go find the spot underneath the comms and lay down. 
"I'll be there in a second. Just finishing this up." Tech says.
"I got this, Tech. I learned a thing or two about fixing ships during my time as a padawan." You reassure him. 
You turn on a flashlight and look at the various wires. You see that two of them are simply disconnected. You connect them to see if it'll work. 
"Try it now, Hunter." You say. 
Hunter tries to turn it on but it doesn't work.
"Alright." You begin. "There are a few more things I can do." 
You turn on your flashlight again. You see that a few buttons and parts were damaged. 
"Tech?" You say.
"Yes?" He responds.
"Can I look for some parts in your room? I think I know what the problem with the comms is." You ask.
"Go ahead." He says. 

You come back with the parts you need and lay down again. Tech's wrench is on the ground. You use the Force to pull it towards you.
"You know, I'm only about 4 feet away from you." Tech says.
"I know. It's just easier." You respond.
He laughs a little. "Alright, then." 
You use the wrench to take the bolts off of one of the metal plates. You're able to then replace some of the parts that were damaged. You bolt it back on. Tech looks over at you.
"That was fast." He says.
"I told you I had experience with this." You respond.
You go lay down next to him. 
"Be careful of the sparks." He says. "You aren't wearing anything to protect your eyes." 
"I'll be alright, Tech." You reassure him.
You lay next to him for a minute, just watching him fix the ship.
"What are you fixing?" You ask. 
"For some reason," He begins. "The star map is not showing up on the screen."
"Hmm, that's odd." You respond.
"Yes, but it is nothing I cannot fix." Tech says.
He continues to work on the ship until he finally fixes the screen.
"Done." He says. 
You walk over to Hunter. "By the way, I fixed the comms." 
"Oh. Thank you." He says.

"I'm going to take a shower." Tech tells you. 
You wait in the main hull of the ship. Echo is finally up. He lays down underneath the control panel. 
"Both of them are already fixed..." He says.
"Tech and I fixed them while you were sleeping." You tell him.
"Thank you. I appreciate not having to fix the ship all the time." He says. 
The door of the ship opens. Wrecker, Crosshair, and Omega enter holding bags of supplies. 
"We got the supplies!" Omega says. 
"And some extra snacks." Wrecker adds. 
You wait a little while and see Tech come out of his room in his casual clothes. 
"Y/N, I believe the armor is dry." He says. 
You follow him into his room. You watch him put on the pieces of his armor.
"It looks good as new." You smile.
"Try on yours." He says. 
You put on each piece and do a little spin. "Does it look alright?" 
He smiles. "It is much better than what I painted last time." 
"I liked what you painted last time. You put a lot of care into it." You say.
"One last thing." Tech says, getting a small brush. 
He dips it into the blue paint and paints a little heart on your left shoulder piece.
"Perfect." He says, kissing your cheek.