Blizzard

You and the squad are staying the night on the snowy planet of Ilum for your mission the next morning. It's incredibly cold outside. You wake up in the middle of the night, freezing. You don't want to wake Tech up, but you're shivering. He sits up and puts on his goggles, getting up to turn on the light.
"What's wrong?" He asks. "Are you cold?"
You nod. "I didn't want to wake you up, I'm sorry..."
"It's alright, trust me. I believe the ship's heating system is online, but I'll check. Occasionally it can turn off when the ship gets too cold, especially in this weather." Tech explains.
He looks over at you again.
"Here. I'll get you some blankets, and I'll check if the heating system is online." He says, leaving the room.
He comes back quickly with three blankets.
"Stand up for a moment." Tech says.
You do as he requests. He lays down one of the big blankets and gestures for you to lay down on it. You do so. He wraps the other blankets around you. The blankets seem like military blankets. They're really warm. You remember seeing other clones with them during your missions on cold planets during the Clone War. 
"I know it's tight, but I don't want you catching a cold. I need to check the heating systems, but I will be back." Tech says, leaving the room.

You wait a while for him to come back. You're still a little cold, and you want him to come back soon so you can cuddle with him. The door opens and Tech sighs. 
"It seems we are stuck in a blizzard. I'm afraid we won't be able to leave until the storm ends." Tech states.
"I was hoping to explore the Jedi temples..." You say, disappointed. 
"I know, cyar'ika." Tech responds. "I was hoping to see them as well."
He lays down in bed and moves you closer to him. He pulls the covers up so it covers you two. 
"The good news is the heating systems are back online, so it should start to get warmer on the ship." He continues.
Tech gets up and turns off the light and lays down next to you. You yawn and lean on him.
"I suppose we should get some rest. I have a feeling someone is going to need me for fixing the ship or something in a few hours..." Tech says. 
You close your eyes and move closer to him, starting to fall asleep again.

When you wake up, you look over and see that Tech isn't there. You assume that someone in the squad needed him for something. You're still wrapped in your blankets. You take them off and fold them on the bed. You get dressed in your outfit you usually wear. It's pretty warm, but you're still a little chilly. You walk out of Tech's room and go into the main part of the Marauder. Everyone is already up. Omega is huddled in a big blanket. You get some rations and start to eat them. Hunter and Tech are having a conversation in the cockpit.
"Can't you get us out of this storm, Tech?" 
"It would not be safe. There isn't any visibility in these conditions, and the snow could damage the ship." 
"When do you think the storm will be over?" 
"Most likely around the time we eat dinner, based on the weather data."
Tech sees that you're awake and walks over to you. 
"How did you sleep?" He asks.
"Really well once I was warm. It was nice being so close to you." You respond.
"Lovebirds." Crosshair says, annoyed.
"You're just jealous!" Wrecker tells him.
"I am not!" Crosshair angrily says to Wrecker.
"Those two never change..." Tech mutters. 

You and Tech have been playing Dejarik for a while to pass the time. He makes his final move and wins. 
"This isn't fair..." You complain. "Your brain has been genetically altered to make you smarter, of course you're always going to win against me." 
"You're smart too, Y/N. Let's play again." Tech responds.
"Don't go easy on me." You say.
"I won't. Don't worry." Tech says.
You all play for a while. Tech is winning. During your turn, you notice that he's made a mistake. He moved a piece right where you want him to. He doesn't seem to notice. 
Finally, I have a chance. You think.
You position your piece to attack one of his pieces. If you do this right, you should be able to win. Tech advances one of his pieces towards yours, knocking it off the board. You pretend to be upset, but you know that you'll still win. A few more turns pass. You knock over his last piece with yours. 
"Oh. You win." Tech states.
"I did it!" You say excitedly. 
"I told you that you were smart, didn't I?" Tech smiles.
"I guess you're right." You respond.
Omega walks over and sees that you've won. "Y/N beat Tech!" 
"I always lose in a few turns..." Wrecker comments. 
"Nice job, Y/N. I mean it." Tech says.

A few more hours pass. You notice that the storm is starting to clear as you're eating dinner, just like Tech predicted.
"It is just like I said." Tech remarks.
"Wow... it is just like you said!" Wrecker responds.
Tech gets up and goes to his room. Before you go, Omega taps you. 
"What is it?" You ask.
"Tech is in love with you. I know you know that already, but I mean it. The way he looks at you, and all the little things he does for you, it proves that he does." Omega says.
You blush. "I'm in love with him, too. I love his brown eyes, his smile, when he comforts me... just everything about him."
"I'm going to tell him that you said that." Omega says, running into his room.
She comes back in a few moments and smiles at you. You walk into Tech's room.
"Here. Come sit next to me." Tech says. 
You sit next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder. He wraps a blanket around the two of you.
"There's too much snow because of the blizzard, so unfortunately we can't go to the temples. However, I did some research on them. Would you like to hear about it?" Tech asks.
You grin. He's so thoughtful. "I'd love to hear about it."
"By the way, Omega told me what you said. I think it's adorable." He starts.
You blush again, a little embarrassed that Omega told him what you said. 
"And I'm in love with you too." He continues, kissing your forehead.