Laser brain

The sea angrily splashes the Marauder as the wind howls. The pitter patter of rain falls heavily on the window making it impossible to see a thing. The ship lands on a hidden platform leaving you with a view of Kamino.

"Stay in the ship and contact Rex." Tech says. "But..." you start. "I'll be fine. I promise." He smiles. You watch him put his helmet on and walk outside. You press the comm button on the dashboard but nothing happens. "Dank farrik!" You yell. If the comm is working, reroute the circuit to the auxiliary power. A voice inside you says. You smile remembering that Tech taught you that and head to the circuit board.

"Rex?" You say. "Yeah, what is it?" Rex answers. "The squad's in trouble. We need help." You say, a look or desperation in your eyes. He sighs. "I'll come as soon as I can." He says, ending the call. You wait there staring at Kamino, remembering what happened when you were just a Padawan. Suddenly, you get a beep on your comm- link. "Y/N? It's Rex. Meet me on the platform." He says. You put on your hood and walk out.

"What's the situation?" Rex says. "I can't see a damn thing." You turn on your lightsaber and squint. "They're in the training facility. We have to hurry." You say. He nods. "We'll take the tube system." Rex says. "No. It's too slow." You say. "Wait. Stand on the edge of the platform." Rex shakes his head. "No. No, no, no. I am not," he starts. You use the Force to throw him to the over side. You get a running start and use all the power you have to throw yourself to the platform. "Never. Do. That. Again." Rex says. "Whatever. Now, we have to go." You reply.

Hell has already unleashed. Droids surround the clones as they shoot them down. Rex gets out his blasters and you get out your saber and start neutralizing the droids. When the last droid is finished off, you see Tech and the squad. Crosshair is leaning against a box. Hunter quickly stuns him and you feel the ground rumble beneath you. "Go!" Hunter says. Wrecker carries Crosshair on his back and you make your way towards the ship. You take the tube system to the ship and take off. You see Kamino destroyed as Tech pilots the ship away.

Tech gets up from the cockpit seat and walks over to you. You kiss him and he smiles. "Don't ever do that again!" You yell. He laughs. "Come here." And hugs you. "Hey, the comm wasn't working today so I used the auxiliary power! Just like you said!" You exclaim. "Good job. Technically, I could've done it better." Tech smirks. "Oh, shut up laser brain."