"We don't leave our own behind."

**SEASON 2 FINALE SPOILERS**
Slight warning for gore/blood.

You and the squad are stuck in the rail car. Tech is below you, barely hanging from his rope. You watch him, tears forming in your eyes.
"Don't do it, Tech." Wrecker says sternly.
"Plan 99." Tech sighs. "When... have we ever followed orders?"
You watch in horror as Tech shoots the connection and begins to fall.
"TECH!" You scream, jumping after him.
It takes all of your strength to use the Force to pull him to you. You wrap your arms around him.
"Y-Y/N?" Tech shouts.
Before you can respond, you scream in pain as you land on your side, Tech becoming silent.

When you wake up, you cry out in pain. Your arm and most of your ribs are badly broken. You muster up your strength and look for Tech's body. You find his goggles, broken.
"N-No... TECH" You scream at the top of your lungs.
You frantically search for him. You see a leg sticking out underneath some rubble. You use your unbroken arm to desperately throw the rubble to the side. Tech is there. His breathing is labored. Both his legs are broken, and his chest has been crushed.
"C-C'yarika." Tech whispers in a raspy voice.
You kneel over his mangled body, your tears landing on him.
"No..." You say, sobbing.
"It's... too late... for me." Tech wheezes.
You continue to cry loudly. It hurts you to see him like this.
"G-Go..." He continues.
"We don't leave our own behind." You say.
You use your arms- even your broken arm despite the searing pain- to lift him onto your back. He cries in pain.
"It's... too... late." Tech whispers.
"No." You say.

The pain is unbearable for the both of you. Your chests heave as the breathing is so painful. Imperial soldiers begin to surround you. You set Tech down, taking out your lightsaber.
"You... MONSTERS!" You scream, hot tears streaming down your face.
You slice them with your lightsaber. They scream in agony, but you don't have time to think about what you did. You pick up Tech again and keep walking.
"My... love." Tech starts. "Save... yourself."
"No, Tech. I will save you." You say.
You set him down on the ground gently. You take out your med kit. The only way to potentially heal him is to set his bones in place.
"This is gonna hurt, okay?" You say.
"Y/N... It's no use." Tech barley manages to say.
You shake your head. "Trust me."
You slow your breathing. This will take all of your strength and will likely leave you unconscious. You think of your old master, of your time as a padawan, when you and Tech found your new kyber crystal, and all the other memories where you felt the Force was strong with you. You picture Tech in your mind.
"You just have to trust that all the parts fit together." You hear your old masters voice say.
Those were the words they said when you built your lightsaber.
"Just... trust." You say.
You picture Tech fully healed. You focus all of your energy. You hear his bones crack into place as he screams. You start to lose you focus.
"T-Tech..." You say.
"K-Keep going." Tech says, groaning.
You focus again on the image of Tech fully healed. You think of his love for you, and how in a way, he healed you. You gently focus the Force on his legs again. You block out his sounds of pain until finally, the bones are back in place.
Your world goes black.

You wake up and see Tech leaning over you.
"I thought... I lost you." He whispers. You look at him.
"Your legs..." You say.
"I- I can walk. It's not... p-perfect yet..." He says, clutching his chest.
"Tech!" You say.
"Y/N... I won't make it." Tech says, crying.
"Plan...99." He continues.
"We don't leave our own behind." You say again.
You wrap Tech's arm around your functioning arm.
You two walk, step by step, deeper into the forest.

"My... chest..." Tech wheezes.
"I know. We have to keep going." You say.
Tech falls to the ground. You lean over him.
"Can I?" You ask, putting your hand on his chest armor.
He nods.
"You won't... like... what you see." Tech whispers in a pained voice.
You take off the armor on his chest and shoulders and tear off part of the cloth beneath that covers his chest. It's caved in and covered in blood, giant gashes exposing his ribs. You gasp in horror.
"I told you..." Tech whispers.
"You need a bacta tank." You say.
"You really think that's possible?" Tech manages to say.
"I sacrificed myself for you, Y/N! Plan... 99! C-Can't you see that?" He cries, his chest heaving with each forced breath.
"I won't leave you." You repeat.
"I have a plan, but you need to trust me, okay?" You say, looking him in the eye.
"As much as I want to stay..." Tech whispers.

"You have to leave me behind." He continues, cupping his hand around your cheek.

**I PROMISE I AM MAKING A PART 2 THIS SECOND! I WON'T LET TECH DIE**