Jedi Stuff

You are currently meditating in the hull of the ship. The rest of the squad is out getting supplies. It isn't the most ideal place to meditate, but it will do. You let the Force surround you as thoughts pass through your mind. You remember your master, (favorite Jedi) and all of the wonderful memories about them. You think of Order 66, and how Crosshair won't stop until The Bad Batch is hunted down. You're worried about all of the squad, especially Omega. You know how much she means to Hunter. You try to concentrate on the Force and end up lifting some objects around you, including Wrecker's Lula, a blaster, and your lightsaber. The door to the ship opens and the objects around you fall as you open your eyes. "Tech?" You ask. He's standing there with his helmet on on his tablet. "Oh, sorry Y/N. I didn't know you were doing Jedi stuff..." You laugh. "Jedi stuff?" He fiddles a bit with his tablet. "I- I mean, meditation? I'm not sure. I didn't mean to..." You interrupt him. "It's okay. Just funny." You look at him. "Do you need me for something?" He nods. "We can't open the door to the Imperial Base. Even Wrecker can't. Do you think you could help us?" You nod and follow him out the door.

When you walk up to the door, you can see two unconscious clones laying down on both sides of the door. Wrecker is still trying to pry open the door. "Excuse me, Wrecker." You say as you stand facing the door. You close your eyes and move your hand to the right, opening the door. "Wow." Wrecker states. Omega looks up at you with excitement. "That was so cool!" She exclaims. You all run inside the door and stun the clones in the hallway. "So, how was that Jedi stuff?" You tease Tech. "Impressive." He says casually. You eventually find the database where Echo plugs into the socket and Tech scrambles the passcodes. Hunter gathers the information with what resembles the shape of a USB drive. You run back down the hallway but are stopped by a squadron of clone troopers. One of the clones takes off his helmet, revealing a clone with dark hair and a scar across his face. "Captain Howser. We're rebels. Come with us and we can get you out of here. The Imps are already on their way." He says, holding a hand out to you all. You hesitate, but then Howser says, "Trust me." You do and gesture for the rest of the squad to follow. Howser leads you all to a corner. "Take a right at the next hallway and exit through the door. I'll keep the troopers busy." You nod at him. "Thank you." He nods and smiles a bit. 

You race down the hallway and out the door, making your way towards the ship. As soon as everyone is in Tech takes the ship into space. You all catch your breath and sit down. You walk over to Tech. "Howser helped us last time... Guess he is a rebel now." Tech says. You sit down next to him. "Yeah... I guess not all clones are bad." You wink at him. "I guess not all Jedi are bad." He replies. "I need to go do more Jedi stuff." You say and walk out the door. You go to an empty part of the ship and ignite your lightsaber. Its (favorite color) blade makes a familiar sound. You start to practice each of the combat forms when Omega walks in. "I think Tech was impressed by your skills." She says. You blush a bit. "What do you mean?" You ask. "I think he's impressed that you're a Jedi." She shrugs and walks outside. You pause and think about this. Me? You think. You sit down to meditate again, and Wrecker walks in. "Um, Y/N? Sorry to bother you. Could I have my Lula back?" He says, scratching his head. "Yeah. One second." You gently lower the items to the ground and hand Wrecker his toy. "Thanks, Y/N." 

That night when you sleep, all that's on your mind is Tech. You're not sure why, maybe just because he talked to you earlier. You try to clear your mind, but it's no use. You go find Tech in the cockpit. "Can't sleep?" He asks. "Yeah. Just a lot of things on my mind." You reply. You look over to him and he yawns, leaning back into the seat. He falls asleep, and you wonder if he can't clear his mind. Maybe you both need to do some Jedi stuff.

Thank you @Nintendo_69 for this request!