🕸 34. Public v2 🕸

Peter woke up due to his alarm the Monday after the field trip and didn't want to go to school, he groaned and tried to go back to sleep, but his dad had other ideas.

"Peter, you need to get up" the billionaire stated and Peter groaned again.
"I don't wanna! I wanna sleep, as you know I was out late last night" he moaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, I had to call you because you forgot about the curfew, the medical scan showed you were shot!" The dad scolded.
"Only in the leg, not that serious" the spider argued.
"Just go to school Bambi, I heard you were having a test?" Tony asked, just to be sure.

"Yeah sort of, it's more of a rehearsal where the teacher asks questions and we answer, with the decathlon team, who know of my nightly activities" the teenager sighed.
"Get up Bambi, Capsicle have made pancakes for you" his dad said and then Peter was out of bed and in the middle of changing,

Tony chuckled and left his room. In record time the teenager sat at the table and scooped pancakes, eggs and bacon on to his plate. After eating he just caught the bus to get to school. He yawned as he was out until 3:34 last night, his dad had been furious and Peter had argued that most crimes happen after 1:30, after a ton of bargaining back and forth, Tony ended up sighed and extending the curfew so he had to be home at around 2 AM.

The bus arrived at Midtown Tech and Peter grabbed his bag and got off the bus. He found his decathlon team and sat down in the back, and rested his head on the table.

The teacher arrived and started asking questions to the students. The spider didn't really pay attention  because he was tired and his head was aching.

"Peter! If you want to keep being on the team, start paying attention!" Harrington yelled and Peter sat up straight again.
"Sorry, I just had a rough night out this night"

Roger turned a bit red in embarrassment, he had completely forgotten that this bright and smart kid was Spider-Man at night, no wonder he was so tired.

"Oh, what did you do?" He questioned and the spider thought for a moment.
"I stopped 3 muggings and 1 robbery, I stopped a bike theft and I got shot in the leg and went to bed at around 3:40" he answered and the class gasped.

"You were shot!?" The teacher asked and Peter nodded. "Yeah, one of the muggers I stopped had a gun, but it's almost healed, just hurts a bit to walk" he stated and Mr. Harrington just nodded in shock.
"Alright, just rest and heal, it's fine" he said and started asking questions to the others in the class.

Peter needed the bit of rest anyway, as he was a literal hero in his nightly life. He was smart and knew almost all answers anyway.

Later that day, Peter wasn't as lucky, as he other teachers didn't know that he was Spidey, and got detention for sleeping in class.

Peter sighed as he sat in detention and listened to his pops PSA and mocked it a bit.
"So you've made a mistake and blah blah blah" he grabbed his phone and took a picture of the PSA and sent it to his 'granddad'.

Pete
I hate you >:(
*Picture attached*

Pops
Laughing Out Loud.
Why are you in detention anyway?

Pete
Sleeping in class
:(
Also I'm glad you're trying slang but it's just 'LOL' no need to type out

Pops
Okay, if you say so.
And did you have a late night out?

Pete
Yep
And I'm tired. And I don't want to listen to your stupid PSA anymore!!

Pops
Okay