🕸 20. The last goodbye 🕸

Peter put down the last photo on the shelve, this one was actually of him and Tony Stark, it was a silly picture and he was holding his intern certificate upside down. He then sat down at his desk and opened his computer and saw that he had an email from the principal.

Dear Peter Parker
Ned has informed me that you've been adopted, and also that you're not ready for school which is completely fine and understandable. I will ask you and your adoptive parents to come to the school so I can put down the new emergency contact numbers for school. Just whenever you're ready Peter, all assignments will be emailed to you, and if you feel up to it, and only if you feel up to it, can you do them.
Thank you for reading this

Sincerely, your principal

Peter looked over his inbox to see if any more had written to him. Nobody had, so he laid down in bed, all the emotions came to him, he looked at a picture of him and May and just started crying. He buried his head in his pillow and just let the tears flow. After awhile Tony came in to check on his son.
"Hey Pete, are you okay?" He asked and Peter looked up at him, tears still visible in his eyes. "Of course I'm not okay, my aunt died recently and so much has happened in the last couple of days that I haven't been grieving probably."
"I'm sorry Pete" Tony said and hugged his son. "But it's going to get better I promise, and I'm talking from own experience"

Peter buried his face in Tonys shoulder and ended up falling asleep. Tony ruffled his hair and laid him down on the bed again, then he left the room and found Steve in the middle of making food. "I don't think he'll be eating, he fell asleep on my shoulder, loosing his aunt has taken hard on him" Tony said and Steve nodded. "Okay, but I'll put something to the side for him just in case" Steve said and continued with the cooking.

Peter woke up later that night and looked at his desk, there was some cold food and a note
Hey Pete
We didn't know when you would wake up, so we left some food for you :)
Just eat if you want to
Love you - Tony

Peter got up and checked the time, 11:18 PM. He asked Karen, that he also had programmed into his phone, almost like Siri.
"Hey Karen, is everyone else sleeping right now?"
"Yes, everyone in this tower is sleeping Spidey" She replied and Peter ate the food, he then pulled on his suit and jumped out of his window. He swung around stopping crime for a couple of hours before swinging home. He got inside his room and changed into his PJ's and going to bed.

The next morning he woke up and went into Tonys lab, where the billionaire was most of the time. "Hey dad?"
"Yeah Pete? Oh and did you eat last night?"
"Yeah, I woke up and ate, then I watched some YouTube and then I went to bed again"
"Good, what did you want?"
"My principal have written to me to come to the schools office with my adoptive parents, just so when I go back to school they have your number for emergencies"
"Oh okay, we can do that tomorrow if you want?"
"Yeah, that would be great, thanks dad"
"Your welcome, what do you want to do today?"
"Uhhh LEGO?"
Tony laughed "do you even have any LEGO left?"
"No... Can I get some please? I can pay myself"
"Bambi, I'm still a billionaire, I think I can afford some LEGO"
"Okay, can it be LEGO Star Wars please? Can Ned come over today so he can join me?"
"Yeah of course" Tony replied and Peter got his phone out.

Guy In The Chair

Peter-Man
Hey Ned
You can come over to visit me!

Guy In The Chair
No way! That's super cool!
Are you sure you don't need some time to yourself tho??

Peter-Man
Yeah, also I think Tony is going to buy some LEGO

Guy In The Chair
Okay

Peter put his phone away and looked at Tony.
"Hey dad, can Ned get a 'friend' badge, because he is my best friend?"
"Of course, I'll get some new badges printed, in the meantime you can go down to the receptionist and ask for a guest badge, he can go anywhere you go"
"Thanks dad" Peter said and went down to the receptionist, where a new one had gotten the job.