25

i was awaken by the burning inside my stomach. i tossed on the otherside, in attempt to lessen the acidity in my stomach. but soon, i felt bile rising my oesophagus. i gulped my own saliva attempting to stop it from coming any further, but i found myself gagging instead.

wide awake from all the phenomenon happening in my body, i dashed towards the washroom and hurled out very single thing that i ate last night into the bowl. coughing, i took deep breath before collapsing on the floor next to the seat. flushing it all and closing it. i tried to catch my breath.

resting my head against the wall, i closed my bleary eyes. the sound of water dripping became my lullaby. i was about to doze off, when the sound of my alarm from outside startled me. gasping, i was awake yet again. a sigh escaped my lips as the taste of my own vomit made feel like vomiting again.

i pushed myself to stand up and walk towards the sink. i washed my face and my mouth and gazed into the huge mirror. while i breathed heavily. wondering why i was experincing all thid morning vomit sessions. i didn't have fever, i wasn't sick. just every morning. i'd wake up like this. why?

my alarn went off again, i rolled my eyes hearing the sound of annoying alarm clock. and rushed out of the bathroom to switch it off. but i felt slight pain in my lower back and abdomen.

my day began like that. without giving much thought to it. i once again began to get ready for school. wearing the hoodie and flared jeans. i ate my breakfast and went to college.

i was walking down the hallway still thinking about my morning sickness. when a hand tapped my shoulder. i gazed up from the floor to see taehyun, smiling.

"you didn't notice me?" taehyun smiled as he walked next to me.
"i did. that's why your hand is safe." i said with a polite smile on my face. he rolled his eyes.
"you aren't with yeonjun these days?" he asked.
"shouldn't you be happy?"
"i'm but why are you suddenly listening to my advise?"
"he hates the real me. even if i get into a relationship, it won't lead me anywhere. so i should just give up and move on with my life."
"thank god, you understood that!" taehyun sighed, i glanced at him. he smiled staring at me. wrapping his hand around my shoulder. we began to walk down the hallway. when i sensed someone staring at me.

"don't turn your head. yeonjun is staring at us." taehyun said gritting his teeth. i halted in the moment, staring right ahead of me.

yeonjun watched taehyun and reina being close, hopping down the hallway together. like children and frowned. reina who noticed him all the time didn't notice him again. now even he knew that she was ignoring him. shurgging his shoulder, he walked in other direction. relived that now he doesn't have to cater her needs as she has chosen to get away from him.

~~~

"reina you're coming for department dinner tonight, right?" one of my classmates asked.
"yeah, i will." i replied, she smacked my back lightly in excitement.

before walking away, just when i was about to look away from her.

i sensed someone staring at me, next moment i knew. my eyes met the pair of onyx eyes. staring at me without even blinking. why isn't he looking somewhere else? is he not embarrassed? when i saw his lips curling up at the corner. my heart stopped beating for a moment.

yeonjun could barely stop himself from smiling, when he saw reina staring him with her eyes wide open, panicked. her lips open as if she wanted to say something, but closed them again. she somehow looked prettier with her cheeks flushed red. even when she dressed in clothes that doesn't suit her. she still managed to look pretty.

nervously, she tucked her hair behind her ear. quickly packing all the stuff, reina rushed out of the classroom.

"why is she running away like that? does she like me or something?" i mumbled to myself.

generally, two types of women came to me. the one who are behind my money or looks. those who liked me for being myself were rare. if i desired to have a woman i would craft myself as one they desired.

i didn't do that to reina. causs i never saw her in that light as someone i needed to attract or hide anything. dhe was the only girl i spent time with being myself so i got comfortable with her. it sucks now that she is ignoring me.

all of it started after that bus ride. the images of that night when i grabbed her hand came in my mind. all of this is the reason i don't like mingling with people. they leave me.

a sigh escaped my lips as i began to walk through the desks and chairs. i came out of the lecture hall. i thought, she finally moving on and being done with me would be good thing. but, it was really interesting talking to her.