08

vivian stood in the balcony away from the eyes of people, staring at the fountain in the garden and the reflection of moon visible in it. a small smile resting on her lips.

"bro you did so good," terry's voice trickled in her ear, making her roll her eyes. she glanced at him. he came forward leaning against the pillar, his one leg propped against the pillar. while he fished for something in his pocket.

"what are you doing? did you not find someone?" i soughed, leaning on the railing. when my ear picked sound of rustling of clothes and i glanced over a terry with a smirk on my face.

"i danced with sakura miyawaki. she was a nice young lady." he said innocence filling his tone. i shook my head barely holding back my smile. i didn't wanted to give the one who was spying on us a reason to report to his master.

it was the time terry already pulled out his cigarette box. putting the tip in his mouth and all set to light the bare tip. i had to act as a worried sister.

"terry! no smoking."
"c'mon sister i can do it here," he whines.

"no means no! you'll die at this rate. where the hell did you learn these things!! you know i hate these!!" she shook her head in dismay as she tried to reach out for it.

"doesn't it look sexy when i do it?" terry posed, trying to irritate her.

"yeah it does for sometime you'll look like a chimney of brick factory!!"

vivian scolded as she grabbed it from him and threw it on the floor stomping on it. though it was suppose to be acting, this was something reina always tells taehyun to stop doing.

daniel who sat behind the screen, glanced at the cigarette in his hand his lips pressed in a thin line. as he contemplated whether he should keep smoking or not. because after hearing the girl say 'i hate these'. somehow he didn't want to do it again. blowing out a waft he crushed the burning tip in the ashtray.

what am i even doing? he wondered in his head. then glanced at the man standing before him.

"your highness i do not think, they are a threat. the chip recorder we placed in her room doesn't record anything much as well. today she mostly seemed to be sleeping or humming songs as you heard." he informed and daniel glanced at the laptop, suspiciously. he tapped on the key causing the recording to play.

indeed, she only either hummed to lana del ray's songs or talked to maids. daniel took a deep breath resting his face on his palm, gazing at the screen blankly. while he tried to reck his brain.

"fine, but i still want you to keep an eye on her and her brother." daniel orders as he leans back on his comfortable chair.

the man in black clothes, most probably the part of security bowed his head. daniel motioned him to leave the room. he himself got up shutting his laptop, he walked out of his study/office.

~~~

the sound of screaming and banging door filled her ear. vivian gasped, opening her eyes into the huge royal room. breathing heavily, for a moment her eyes examined the room franatically moving from one object to another. whenn the realization hit her, a sigh escaped her lips. she gets up from the bed her feet touching the ground. she sighed again to calm her racing heart.

i removed the pillow and glanced at the small box and i opened the box to see the chip put inside it. along with the audio recorder that has my voice recorded inside it. i knew all the rooms must have these chips to ensure the family security. did they not imagine someone like me could come here as well? i chuckled at the stupidity of people here. but then again, its the best they can do.

after a while, i got up from the bed and walked over to the balcony yawning. the moment i pushed the door open, i felt someone's gaze on me causing the goosebumps on my body to rise as a result.

i pretended to ignore he warning sign, of course even though someone was gazing most probably they are spies of royal family planted to check on the new person. i smirked to myself and leaned on the railing staring blankly at the garden where i met him yesterday for the first time.

vivian closed eyes and began humming another song of lana del ray, a classic choice on events like this.

reina worked very hard on changing her personality. with her personality she would become a completely different person who pursued hobbies amd music that resonate with her character. it was to make sure that the person she is indugling with does not notice her habits and behavior. so when they meet later he cannot catch her. it was one of the reasons she was so successful in the industry.

daniel watched the girl humming and swaying her body softly. while the air fluttered her blonde hair back, even though daniel investigated her. he still couldn't rest assured for some reasons. he still strived to find out about her, who dripped of mysteries.

he wanted to know her agenda of approaching him yesterday. because no one approaches him for no reason. some want his fame, some his money and some his life. but what did she want? former were visible on the surface but latter, was little hard to detect.

smiling to himself, he stepped in front appearing out of the shadow of trees. vivian, who had just noticed him standing their from the corner of her eyes, smiled to herself before retreating back in her room.