17

TW: Mature scene related violence ahead. Read at your discretion because you've been warned beforehand.

car rolled down the cliff road, i and taehyun had smiles on our faces as qe talked about what we would do next with money in our hands. when a my suddenly phone buzzed. smiling i glanced down at the screen, and a anonymous message popped up on the screen.

anonymous
this code-j director has put
bomb in your car. if you
lower the speed then
bomb will activate and then
blast in 30 minutes.

my eyes widened, "taehyun!"
"what? why is your face all pale?" he laughed, unaware of the message that had appeared on the screen.
"director... he betrayed us!" i managed to mumbled, i recalled how just few minutes back taehyun slowed down the car.

"what do you mean?" taehyun breathly asked, turning his head in my direction. still continuing to drive.
"there is bomb in car which has activated and in thirty minutes it will explode and now i think...." i glanced down at the phone calculating the amount of time we were keft with, "...we only have 15 minutes."
"shit! that motherfucking bastard." taehyun cursed as his heart skipped a beat.

"what should we do now?" he asked, clearly shaken from the thought of death. tears brimming in their eyes as the dream they longed to achieve was finally in their palms and now?

"taehyun.... i've a plan before we grt grilled in this car...jump the car into the sea."
taehyun instantly understood what they were supposed to do? but then he thought about the money, "what about our money?"
"about that...." reina smiled sadistically. taehyun taking the hint nodded, he pressed the escalator and rotated the wheel in the opposite direction causing the car to crash into the metallic railing, they unlocked the doors, kicking it open. air balloon popped open and the car descended into the sea.

~~~

director reclined in his chair, swirling his wine as he stared outside the window in anticipation. when his phone began ringing. he swirls his chair and picks up the call.

director: hello?

code j: car fell into the sea and blasted.

director smirked to himself, "good job... i knew i can always rely on you,"

director hung up on code j who stared at the screeen of his phone for sometime. before he gazed up at the two people sitting front of him drenched, all three of them smirked at each other.

"let's end this tyranny!" the gurl whispered, her enchantingly sinister voice echoing in the woods.

~~~

yeonjun stood motionless near the cliff with broken railing, police cars had lined up, taping the area with the yellow stickers 'caution' sign. his heart sinking as his stared into the depths of sea where the debris of car floated on the surface. his face washed with devastation. it was the same car which vivian and her brother drove away from the castle.

she appeared out of thin air and disappeared into the thin air.

"bro! c'mon let's go home!" soobin urged, pulling yeonjun's hand subtly. as he didn't wanted to attract police attention make it a big deal out of it.

"soobin-ah! how could this happen? i saw her this morning?" yeonjun's voice trembled, his hand that soobin held turned cold.
"c'mon, i know its hard to believe but we cannot do anything. let's leave." beomgyu uttered, as he stood in front of  yeonjun, placing his hands on his shoulder.
"no! beomgyu find out is it one of enemies? i need to find the culprit. beomgyu find out that bastard who did this to her!"

yeonjun mumbled he held beomgyu shaking him. both soobin and beomgyu were taken aback, how can a man who brutally kills people if they go against his wishes was trembling and begging to find the girl's culprit. a girl who came into his life just 3 days back.

"okay, okay brother we'll look into this c'mon let's go home." soobin said as he grabbed yeonjun's body taking him away.

~~~

director stood in front of the gate of his mansion, his entire body feeling sore from the days activities. all he wished at that point of time was to fall asleep. the gate of his mansion opened and his rolls royce rolled down the path and stopped at the main house. he stepped out of the car, stumbling on his steps but, his chauffeur held him at the time to stop him from falling.

did they put something in the meal to make me stop from returning home?
was it viagra my body feels hot?

he questioned himself as he recalled his last meeting with the nouveau riche. who was trying to gain the support of lee family's organisation. he chuckled to himself feeling that he did a good job leaving such a loser. he walked inside his room and without even caring to change he dropped on the bed of his room and fell asleep. the sweet smell of cinnamon lulling him to sleep.

only to wake up in the inscence smoke filled room. a frown covered his face as he glanced around the room, he never used inscence so how is it even possible? just then his ears picked the sound of footsteps, he sneaked his hand inside the pillow to pull out his gun, but his hands could not grasp anything.

"are you looking for this?" threatening sweet voice trickled in his ear.

from the corner of his eyes caught the sight of someone standing right next to him. raising his head, he saw reina standing their with a cynical smile spread across her lips.

"what are you doing here?" he croaked as he struggled to push his body to get up. but failed miserably, that was when he realized that reina was wearing a air purifying mask and the smoke in the room was the one that can make your body paralyzed a ancient technique of assassination that was used in royal families for a long time.

"you fucking bitch...how can you survive? he told me you died...." director breathed heavily, he managed to pull himself up. reaching his hands out and wrapping it around her neck. she glanced aside away from the director.

"you mean him?" her pupils pointed at the person who appeared next to them. it was code j- (heeseung) standing. director's eyes widened.

"you teamed up? since when you were enemies weren't you?"
"well.... that's a long story and apparently we don't have that much time. since i gotta complete my assignment. how about we escalate things a little bit." reina said as she kicked the man, causing him to fall off the bed.

"do you think you can become the head of lee family if you kill me?"

"i don't need to become the head of lee family. i was born to the heiress of the family, my mother was the head of family and you stole that position from her." reina walked around the bed and grabbed his collar.
"elders will never accept you! my dear neice."
"

elders? are you talking about great- grandfather? you don't have to worry uncle. he approved of me. how do you think i poisoned your body?" reina cheered, as she sank the knife in his abdomen causing the blood to splash on her face. the killing aura radiating from her body. as everyone else in the room stepped away from her.

"just like your mother, brutal and never knows fair play." he managed to blurt out.
"uncle i've grown up under your wing. if i were anything like my mother, you would've been fighting me right now not helplessly dying at my hands."

reina sneered as she twisted the knife laced with poison inside him, who splurted the black blood from his mouth before dying.

A/N: i think i should put this book into pg-13