22

"why in the world would you get involved with that man?" heeseung nagged, while i took the another bite of apple and leaned on the office chair.

"why are you nagging that's taehyun's job? by the way where is taehyun?"
"do not change the subject riri!"
reina fluttered her lips in annoyance, rolling her eyes, "i just couldn't bear someone getting killed,"
"you kill for living!" heeseung stated.

reina's mouth snapped shut, as she raised her chin, blantly staring at the man who leaned on her table.

"i don't know, i guess i felt guilty for making him an idiot that's why. he is nice person you know,"
"reina! are you out of your damn mind? how can you be so fucking reckle—" he was speaking. but halted in the middle bedore sighing and then regain his composure.

"what do you want me do to with him?"
"did they tell who asked them to do it?"
"it was liam song he is choi daniel's uncle." i narrowed my eyes in confusion.
"why would he...ah...! is he a enemy of family?" but then it hit me, most obvious reason for him to attempt things like this. 
"not really, there is a land dispute between them. they both want control over a mine, the auction for it is next week. you'll be going there as well. remember."
"that auction at bellè island?"
"yes!" 
"what do you want me to do with those men?"

reina smiled crookedly, before staring straight in heeseung eyes, "what else? throw them in sea and let the sharks have a meal."
"okay!" just as he was about to leave, the door of my cabin flew open and ibsaw taehyun standing outside glaring at me.

"lee reina!!! are you fucking crazy? how can you dead as beat someone in front of choi yeonjun? what if suspects you?" he slammed my table as soon as he walked inside, i glanced at heeseung squinting my eyes whilist begging for him to calm taehyun down. but he decided to betray me, his only existing cousin before leaving the room.

"you left me to deal with it on my own...."
"you could 've just ignored him, dammit!"
"he would've been killed."
"it's none of your damn business....if he lives or dies!" taehyun shouted before covering his face. he took a deep breath in and out, before turning towards me, with his eyes wide open before going around the table and appearing in front of me as he got on his knees.

"reina? what do you think about daniel?" he asked suddenly with exasperation, making me wonder what kind of psychological test question was this? because taehyun was kind of like my personal therapist and he wanted to heal me from all the trauma i experinced when he started noticing that some of my missions began to be hindered from all this.

"what do you mean?"
"like what comes in your mind when i say his name or when you see him in person."
"ummm....when i see him. i think he is kinda a cool, maybe because he is a prince," i said slightly cracking up from thr response that i gave him. only to earn a frown.
"what else?"
"what else? hmm...that he is strong and cunning. did i tell you while i was dealing with that guy, he literally came from behind and pointed a gun at my head. i didn't even notice!!!" i chimed, giggling like stupid, that annoyed him more as i understood from his expression.
"what's with the expression?"
"what do you think of him as a man?"
"taehyun! are you worried that i'll like him or worse love him? no worries! i'm not even interested in hapving a relationship...it annoys living daylight out of me. so no worries!" i offered him my assurance but he still looked skeptical.

but sighed and got up, "make sure you stop meeting him after the sassignment is done. i would've let you date him but, i can't because he isn't a normal person."
"like i'm not a normal person myself..." i muttered under my breath.

"i know you're not but you can still date one but, not him! i don't want you to fall in hands of that fox of guy!"

taehyun said, before leaving the room. i blankly stared at the door, digging my nails in my palm. i mean, how should i bring myself to tell him that i might have started to love that foxy guy.

~~~

after the end of nagging session along with my pending work, i dragged my tired fatigued body back to my room before collpasing on my bed. my body was very easily fatigued, even though i was a assassin i never really had a proper training to increase my stamina.
i easily get tired, since my work required me to work for small hours i could deal with it. but now that i've to take care of family business alongside this, it's becoming hard to bear.

when i was almost falling asleep, my phone buzzed startling me. i  extended my hand to pull the phone out of my back pocket, unlocking it i saw a message that came from yeonjun.

yeonjun:
are you asleep?
you're really okay right?

i frowned in annoyance as i glanced at the the clock kept on the night-stand. it was past mid-night.

reina:
was just about to sleep?
is your wound okay?

yeonjun:
yup its fine.

reina:
that's a relief. you can
give presentation
yesterday right?

yeonjun:
of course i can

reina:
are sure we won't
get in trouble about thing
i did. i'm so scared.

yeonjun:
don't worry. i'll
not let anything happen
to you.
rest assured.
good night.

i blankly stared at the screen of my phone until, it timed out before letting it slip away from my hand. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.