Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

IT WAS another day at lunch, a Guidance Counselor came into the cafeteria.

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." The woman said.

Everyone in the cafeteria didn't see to care, Soomin already had a feeling she knew why the counselor was doing this.

"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

Yup, there were the whispers. Soomin wrapped her arm around Eli's shoulder and gave him a side hug as he covered his mouth. Eli leaned his head on Soomin's shoulder in reply.

"But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." The counselor spoke.

"If you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits." Miguel spoke, "Yeah, right. You hear that, Eli? A little karate training, and you're gonna kick some major ass." Demetri retorts.

"You never told me you had a sensei!" Soomin gasped, "I'm serious, Demetri. My sensei's the real deal. I'm sure I could get you both major discounts." Miguel replied.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing Crucible Control than getting hit in the face." Demetri replied.

"I'm interested. I really wanna beat Kyler's ass. When is it?" Soomin asked, Eli gave her a look, "You sure you want to, Minnie?" He asked, "I'm sure." Soomin replied.

"Talk to me after school and we'll see." Miguel replied to Soomin, who nodded.

"One last thing. While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of "sexy nurse", maybe try 'gender-neutral hospital employee'." The counselor spoke.

Soomin rolled her eyes at the Counselor, "Like that plan would ever work." She mumbled. "What do you plan on being for Halloween?" Eli asked her, "I'm not sure yet." Soomin replied.

"Whatever you're gonna wear, I'm sure it'll look great." Soomin slightly blushed, "Ditto." She replied.

At the end of the day, Miguel and Soomin met up to visit Miguel's dojo.

"So, do you like Eli?" Miguel asked her while the two walked the way to the dojo, "Duh!" Soomin replied, "No, do you like like him." Miguel questioned.