𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 38

Start from the beginning

"Leona was the caretaker? To be fair, he does treat it like a second home..." Ruggie snickered.

"Leona! Ruggie! Let's show em who's boss! Especially that Diasomnia brat!"

'Diasomnia brat?' Isfrid close-eye smiled, a tick mark on his face.

"Stop barking like a pack of wild dogs," Leona grumbled in annoyance. "You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?"

"You sayin' we just let these trespassers go?!" the main guy exclaimed.

"Except for Y/n thought...since she Leona did remind us that she's technically part of our dorm..." The fox student reminded.

"Right!"

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna keep it nice and civil..." Leona smirked as he summoned a disc with his magic, wielding it high above his head.

" Leona smirked as he summoned a disc with his magic, wielding it high above his head

"...And solve this with a game of Spelldrive,"

"Spelldrive?!" Ace, Deuce, and Grim exclaimed excitedly.

"In a match, you can use all the magic you want without violating any school rules, even," Leona pointed out.

"Shyeheehee! You're such a jerk Leona," Ruggie snickered. "I doubt these weaklings can endure so much as a single game,"

"It wouldn't be wise to underestimate me," Isfrid grinned darkly.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight," Grim exclaimed, glaring at Ruggie.

"You say that like we had a choice to begin with," Deuce heavily sighed.

"All right, fine! You're on," Ace grinned brightly. "Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" he told him.

"Are you kidding me here...? All right, let's do this..." Cater sweatdropped before turning to Y/n. "Y/n, you can watch from the sidelines. Try to read their movements and convey it to us, okay?" he suggests.

"Mhm..." Y/n nodded her little bunny head as she looked up at Isfrid. "Would this count as my first Spelldrive match as a spectator...?"

"Of course. Watch your big bro beat these beasts," Isfrid grinned in a brotherly way as he petted Y/n's head.

*
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium