𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

Start from the beginning

"Mmmm...thanks," Y/n muffled said as she chewed on the delicious snack, lifting her moody demeanor.

"You're going to choke if you eat laying down..." Isfrid says, pinching the bridge of his nose before he helped Y/n up to her feet, being careful of her wing bones as she continued to chew on the ghost pepper noodle wrap in rice paper.

"Ugh, which is just great," Cater groaned in frustration. "Now that we've lost a power player, we have to redo tryouts again, for one thing,"

"Tr-Tryouts?!"

Isfrid and Y/n were slightly dumbfounded on how overexcited Deuce and Ace looked at the mention of tryouts

Isfrid and Y/n were slightly dumbfounded on how overexcited Deuce and Ace looked at the mention of tryouts. "Why in the world do you so excited now that Trey is injured...?" Isfrid asked, clearly not amused.

"Not while he's resting..." Y/n said after swallowing the first ghost pepper noodle roll.

With a knock, the door gently opened. The others turned toward the door to see Riddle, having an unamused look on his face when he saw all the extra people inside of the room. "Why are there so many people in a wounded man's room? Trey is supposed to be resting! And Y/n should be in an ice bath by know, Cater!" Riddle says in a scolding manner.

"Myah! It's hotheaded Riddle!" Grim shrieked.

Riddle looked down at Grim and pouted. "I am not 'hotheaded'. I will be perfectly pleasant if you simply follow the rules," he huffed.

 I will be perfectly pleasant if you simply follow the rules," he huffed

Riddle then stepped over to Y/n who stood next to Trey. "How are you two doing, Trey...My Rose? Can I bring you guys anything to eat or drink?" he asked, his tone filled with concern as he wiped away the spicy sauce from the corner of Y/n's mouth.

"Y/n just fine with her rolls," Isfrid bluntly says.

"We told you, Riddle, you don't need to be so worried over me," Trey says with a reassuring smile.