Chapter Nine

When Jimin woke up the next morning he rubbed his eyes and looked around the bedroom.

"Where is Tae?" Jimin whispered to himself.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on his door "Yes, come in."  Jimin said.

A maid walked in carrying a cup of hot coffee and said "Young Master, please drink this."

"Thank you." Jimin said and grabbed the coffee from her hands.

"Ahem can I ask you where Taehyung is?" Jimin asked.

"Ohh the Young Master already went to the office." she said as she bowed and left the room.

Jimin  then sat on the bed for a little bit longer.

Before getting up and doing his morning routine and then making his way to Vector's bedroom. As he knocked on Vector's bedroom door he heard a soft "Come in." so Jimin slowly entered the room but once inside he ran and hugged Vector who was still on his bed.

"Minnie, what are you doing?" Vector asked.

"I missed you Vector." Jimin chuckled.

"You missed me? I hope you had a steamy session last night." Vector said.

Jimin's smile faded.

"What did I say something wrong?" Vector asked as he grabbed Jimin's chin.

"I feel like he is avoiding me." Jimin whispered.

"WHAT?" Vector's mouth opened wider as he shouted.

"Yeah Vector it's true yesterday he left and I waited for him for a while but he didn't come and today he didn't come by my room and I don't know why." Jimin said.

"Ohh Minnie, don't you get it when he was at the Orphanage he had a lot of free time for you but now he's busy, being a cold CEO and you should accept that." Vector said.

"But Vector."Jimin tried to protest.

"But nothing Minnie and stop overthinking everything so much okay." Vector said.

"Hmmm." Jimin said as he nodded.

"Hey what are you doing here come let's eat breakfast." a voice said.

Jimin and Vector then both turned around to see Snape now present in the room with them. Once Vector saw him his face changed to a red blush. "Come kids." Snape said, inviting them to follow him.

Jimin smiled and went to the dining table as Vector hesitated a little before also following Jimin. They had breakfast together with Taehyung's parents and after they were finished Taehyung's father and mother went to their respective rooms as Vector and Snape started to talk to each other.

Which left Jimin by himself so he went and sat on the swing in front of Taehyung's house as a cool breeze was caressing his hair. He didn't understand why Taehyung was doing what he was doing to him.

So soon his eyes filled with tears as he took his phone and looked at the notifications and saw that there was nothing from Taehyung so Jimin put his phone away and looked out at the sky and asked himself  "Am I a burden to him now?"