Chapter Five

Taehyung was staring at the sun as he heard someone shouting his name from behind. He turned around to see who was shouting his name.

"Jimin?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Mister, come let's go to buy some veggies." Jimin said while panting. "I'm not going." Taehyung protested.

"If you're not coming then I'll go by myself." Jimin said as he walked away from Taehyung.

"WAIT, I'LL COME WITH YOU." Taehyung shouted but Jimin was so stubborn he didn't stop walking as Taehyung ran and grabbed his hand.

At The Story

"How much is this?" Jimin asked the veggie man as he took a few fresh vegetables from the stand and put them in the basket he was caring. Taehyung stood behind Jimin like he was a thief or something because he didn't know what else to do.

"Hey, do you want an apple?" Jimin asked as he turned to Taehyung.

"No." Taehyung said as he shook his head. "Okay." Jimin said as he shrugged his shoulders and added "But I want one so I'll take this too." Jimin said to the man and once they got the vegetables and fruit they paid and left the stand.

The walk through the market at first was suffocating for Taehyung and he was annoyed with Jimin but now he was enjoying Jimin's company.

When they reached in front of a juice shop Jimin stopped and took out his money to count it and then pouted without looking at Taehyung.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. "I really want juice but I don't have enough money." Jimin said still without looking at Taehyung.

"It's okay you can get one, I'll pay for it." Taehyung said. "No, I don't want one." Jimin protested.

"Come on kid, let's get a drink." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin's hand and entered the shop. Once the owner saw Taehyung he bowed at him and served them whatever they wanted.

When they reached the Orphanage, Vector ran towards them and helped them carry the bags of food as Taehyung walked quickly in front of the two.

"Jimin, when you are both together you look so cute and hot." Vector teased Jimin.

"What?" Jimin yelled.

"Yeah I think you are a perfect couple." Vector said.

___