Part title

In office

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TAEHYUNG THAT YOUR LOVER IS MY ENEMY'S SON AND YOU TWO CAN NOT BE TOGETHER PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ?" Mr. Kim shouted.

"DAD IT'S MY LIFE I CAN LOVE WHOMEVER I WANT WITHOUT YOU INTERFERING IN MY LIFE." Taehyung shouted back as he stood from the chair.

Joon was waiting outside of Mr. Kim's office.

"DON'T YOU SEE IT'S ALL THAT BASTARDS  MR. JEONS PLAIN AND YOUR PATHETIC ASS IS FALLING FOR IT." Mr. Kim shouted.

"WHATEVER APPA YOU CAN TAKE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT BUT DON'T INTERFERE IN MY LOVE LIFE." Taehyung shouted.

Taehyung then stormed his way over to the office doors and as he opened the doors he gave a death glare to Joon and then slammed the doors closed behind him harshly.

Time Skip

Taehyung was now driving his car. His mind was so clouded because of his father's behavior.

He suddenly brought the car to a harsh stop as he was about to hit a boy. As he avoided hitting the boy he immediately changed the steering wheel position and got out of the car.

The boy laid on the road with his knees and hands skinned and vegetables scattered around him as he looked at his bruises and started to cry.

Taehyung grabbed the boy's hand to pick him up off the street and shouted.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"Taehyung shouted but then Taehyung looked at the boy up and down as his eyes landed on the boy's plump lips and his mind diverted to somewhere else as he stared continuously at the boy.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT MISTER NOT MINE SO YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT." The boy shouted back as tears continued to run down his face as he bursted out crying again.

Taehyung coming back to his senses and said. "Hey easy don't cry I'm sorry okay."

Taehyung then started to collect the scattered vegetables as he then picked his wallet from his pocket to give money to the boy.

The boy stared at Taehyung and cried even more.
"Take it." Taehyung said as he gave money to the boy.

But the boy didn't take the money and instead continuously cried.

Taehyung put the money in the boy's hand and called for a taxi.

"The taxi will come soon. I am in a hurry so get home soon, and safe kid." Taehyung said as he patted the boy on him shoulder and left.

The boy stood there without saying anything as he wiped his tears and got into the taxi once it came.