Part title

Vector was taking in the beauty of the mansion. When suddenly his eyes locked with Taehyung's friend as he looked at Vector with his catlike face, Vector titled his head and ran towards Jimin.

Taehyung called the catlike face boy beside him. Snapie come here but Snape was busy arranging things before he ran towards Taehyung and hugged him.

The friends shared a friendship hug while Vector whispered his name "Snape hmmm."

Taehyung introduced Jimin to his father as Joon was talking to the maids about living arrangements like where to put their bags and what to make for dinner.

After everything they shared an expensive dinner with the whole family. Vector was eating like a hungry wolf. "Vector." Jimin whispered but he didn't hear and continued eating while Snape was teasing Vector and smirking.

After dinner they all talked to one another in the living room but Taehyung was impatient. He wanted to eat his Mochi. But when Jimin started to talk to someone else Taehyung stared at Jimin with jealousy.

And he finally lost his patience all together as he got up from the couch and said "Jimin lets go I want to go to sleep plus I'll show you your bedroom and Snape will show Vector to his room." Taeyhung said. "Ooh okay." Jimin said in return as he smiled at Taehyung.

Once Jimin entered his bedroom Taehyung hugged Jimin from behind and they stood there for almost five minutes.

"What?" Jimin whispered.

"Jimin, don't you wanna feed me?"

"But you already ate."

"Yes but my dick is waiting for you love."

"Tae we can do it af ..." Jimin's words were cut off by Taehyung as he made Jimin sit on the bed between his legs.

"Minnie I can't wait so be ready and go and take a shower okay and I'll wait."

Jimin took a deep breath then slowly moved towards the washroom.