Chapter One

"Where is Taehyung?" Mr. Kim asked his assistant Kim Joon.

"Erm Mr. Kim, he went to Busan to visit our branch." Joon said with a shaking voice.

"Joonie tell him to do things like this more often because I know he's intelligent and hardworking but sometimes he behaves like a child." Mr. Kim said, taking a deep breath.

"Boss, you know he'll do everything fantastically there is no need to worry I swear." Joon said as he showed his dimple smile.

Mr. Kim Taehyung is a cold intelligent young
CEO of Kim Corporation. But he's really an unsympathetic and reserved person in front of others except for the love of his life, Jeon Jungkook. He is like a kid in front of his Kookie.

Joon tried to call Taehyung "Ohh dear god pick up the call Taehyung pick up." Joon said to himself.

Taehyung was hitting on Jungkook's G spot from behind violently. Jungkook was seeing heaven as he tried to tell Taehyung to slow down.

Throughout all this Taehyung's phone was ringing but he didn't care.

"TAE SLOWLY PLEASE ." Jungkook shouted.

"I can't baby you know that." Taehyung said while forcefully turning Jungkook over.

Jungkook's lips were swollen, new tears forming over the old ones on his cheeks with his body covered in hickeys as he bit Taehyung's lips aggressively. This turned on Taehyung as he fucked Jungkook harshly on the bed when finally both of them cummed.

Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's hair slowly, while Jungkook was resting his head on Taehyung's chest, both of them panting heavily.

Jungkook is the only heir of Jeon Corporation. They are a super rich family like the Kim's family. Taehyung and Jungkook are madly in love with each other but unfortunately their families are rivals.

"Tae."Jungkook called.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed.

"I'm scared what if your Appa finds out about our relationship?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the bed.

"Why are you scared?" Taehyung asked as he looked deeply into Jungkook's eyes.

"You know I'm your rival's son if my Appa or yours finds out about us then we'll probably bo...." "Shhh." Jungkook's words are cut off by Taehyung as he puts his finger on Jungkook's lips

"I'm with you Kookie for life or death." Taehyung said.

Tears escaped from Jungkook's eyes as he hugged Taehyung and as Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook his phone rang again.

"FUCK!" Taehyung shouted.

His face changed into a serious one.

"Yes, Taehyung speaking."

"Taehyung, where are you?" Joon said.

"What do you want, Joon, I told you already I'm with Kookie." Taehyung said as his face changed to a deep shade of red.

"Sorry, I know Young Master but the boss told me to call you and tell you to come to the office immediately. That's why I called." "Yeah I'm coming." Taehyung said as he cut the call.

___

ʜᴇʏ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ (ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ) 🐻🐤🐰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें