Chapter Three

After a make out session,Taehyung took a shower with Jungkook. After Taehyung was done he wore his suit again. And after Jungkook was done he wore a dress shirt and pants.

"Okay I'm ready shall we go?" Taehyung asked as Taekook were going to dinner they soon reached the restaurant when Taehyung, suddenly told Jungkook to closed his eyes and walk with him. "Hey Tae, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked. " You'll see baby, just keep you eyes closed and follow me." 

After two minutes of waking they both stopped and Taehyung told Jungkook to slowly open his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the beautiful scene but when he turned around to look at Taehyung, he saw Taehyung down on one knee with an engagement ring. "Tae." Jungkook cried as Taehyung asked "Baby will you be mine?" "Of course I will." Jungkook said as both of them cried and kissed.

Time Skip

"Tae someone is following us." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at the mirror and increased the speed of his car.

But the car overtook theirs and invaded their space causing them to crash as some people who were wearing masks came and grabbed Jungkook. Jungkook thrashed around violently to free himself from the mens grip but they kicked and punched Jungkook profusely.

Taehyung was trying his best to help Jungkook but stopped as a shot rang out hitting Jungkook in the chest as Taehyung watched him fall to the ground.

"Kookie." Taehyung shouted as he fought his way to Jungkook to lay his head on his lap. "Don't close your eyes baby look at me please baby don't go." Taehyung shouted.

Suddenly someone hit Taehyung on the head and he passed out on the ground.