Part title

Time skip

"Jimin, tell me why are we here?" Taehyung asked from behind.

Jimin was staring at the mountains as a cool breeze was ticking his cheeks "Tae I wanna tell you something." Jimin said.

"You know you have the freedom to share anything with me right?" Taehyung said as he frowned his eyebrow.

"I know Tae but?" Jimin stuttered.

"Then tell me doll." Taehyung insisted.

"Tae, I love someone." Jimin said.

"What that's great who is the lucky person Minnie?" Taehyung asked as he put his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with a soft expression.

"It's you Tae I know I'm crazy but I love you." Jimin said with a shakened voice.

"WHAT?" Taehyung shouted.

"Yeah it's you Taehyung." Jimin said as he looked shyly at the ground.

"Jimin I like you but just as a friend, and a good friend at that but nothing more than that plus I love Kookie and I don't know whether he is alive or dead but I still love him." Taehyung said without looking at Jimin.

Jimin's heart shattered into pieces as tears rolled down his cheeks he wiped them off and said "It's okay Taehyung I'm sorry for having believed that I had any chance with you knowing that you still love someone else." After that Jimin ran off in the direction of the Orphanage.

Time Skip

"Jimin, stop crying you confessed if he doesn't want you then just leave the matter alone." Vector said while patting Jimin's shoulder as Jimin was laying on the bed crying.

"If it's okay, Vector, I'll manage on my own."Jimin said as he hiccups.

"Jimin, we are Orphans and he's rich so forget about it." Vector said.

___