Part title

"Vector, he is a person from a wealthy family just because you like him doesn't mean we can love him." Jimin replied.

"I just meant that nevermind Jimin just forget about it." Vector said as he smiled and ran away.

Jimin looked at Taehyung while he was drinking water and smiled unconsciously.

Time Skip

"Joon, I miss my son." Mr. Kim said.

"I know boss but we should let him take time for himself. He is both sad and angry towards you so just give him time." Joon said to Mr. Kim.

"Hmm, but make sure you always tell him that I love him." Mr. Kim said as he wiped his tears.

"I know boss."Joon said as he drank coffee and comforted Mr. Kim.

Time Skip

"Jimin go call Taehyung and tell him that dinner is ready." Mrs. Lee said.

"Eomma I can call Taehyung." Nancy said.

"No he won't like that Jimin go." Mrs Lee said.

Nancy rolled her eyes and looked at Jimin with angry eyes.

"Taehyung hey are you there?" Jimin called as he
knocked on the door continuously but no response from the other side. Jimin opened the door and slowly walked inside.

Suddenly Taehyung opened the bathroom door and came out naked. Oohh my god were Jimin's eyes widened as he stood there like a statue, with his mouth hanging open.

Taehyung was staring at Jimin with a shameless face, "Mister gosh." Jimin said as he closed his eyes. "What you don't like huge?" Taehyung said as he playfully smiled and took a t-shirt from the closet while listening to Jimin say "Please come down for dinner." After Jimin was done talking he ran towards the dining room while Taehyung stayed back and chuckled.

At dinner Taehyung was sitting with Mrs. Lee and the other leaders in the Orphanage who had all the expensive dishes on their table.

Mrs. Lee's daughter Nancy likes Taehyung a lot as she looked at Taehyung without blinking.

And this made Taehyung feel uncomfortable because Nancy constantly looked at him while also clinging to him. So Taehyung looked anywhere but at Nancy and that's when he looked over to see Jimin and Vector chatting and eating so he continued to stare as Vector fed Jimin and this made Taehyung jealous especially when he heard Jimin giggling.

Taehyung took his plate and walked towards Jimin.

"Young Master, where are you going?" Mrs. Lee asked. "I wanna sit with them." Taehyung said as he pointed towards Jimin and Vector.

"Okay." Mrs. Lee said.

When Taehyung reached in front of Vector and Jimin he immediately sat down next to Jimin as Jimin said "Hey Taehyung what are you doing you aren't supposed to be over there?"

"So you have a problem with me sitting here with you?" Taehyung asked.

"No it's just you should be sitting over there where you belong." Jimin whispered.

And with that the trio ate together with the other kids.

Within a few days Taehyung became a major part of the Orphanage. He helped them in every aspect and Jimin 's crush on Taehyung increased day by day. As Taehyung and Jimin became close to each other.

___