Part title

Min took a poster from his bag and gave it to Taehyung. "Emm sir we are from Seoul Orphanage and we're trying to create some new facilities like a library and cafeteria for our children. If you would be so kind as to give us some donations I'd be extremely grateful." Min continued talking.

Throughout Min's discussion Taehyung was staring at Jimin but Jimin was looking at Taehyung's photos with celebrities, and other VIPs.

Suddenly he felt like someone's foot touching his leg. He looked at his feet and saw Taehyung was resting his leg on his. He was trying to tickle him as Jimin looked at Taehyung with both fear and wonder but Taehyung playfully smiled and winked at him.

"Sir?" Joon called Taehyung.

Taehyung came back to his senses and his cold attitude returned "Aahh continue." he said to
Min as Min was looking at him with a confused face. "That's it sir if you help us I'd be grateful." Min said again.

"Ahhhh it's okay." Joon hyung give them a blank check. "You can take however much you need." Taehyung said while looking at Jimin's face.

Taehyung pressed his leg on Jimin's bruised one harshly as Jimin moaned "Ahhh." softly because of the pain making sure that no one heard it.

Vector suspiciously looked at Jimin and Taehyung.

"Okay Joon will assist you, please go with him." Taehyung said as he leaned on the chair.

"Okay Min, come with me." Joon said as he invited them to follow him.

___