Part title

___

Taehyung was looking at him fondly when suddenly his phone vibrated and a message popped up.

Unknown
Hey Kim Taehyung , How are you?

Taehyung
Who is this?

Unknown
Wanna know about me? Come to Seoul Park immediately!

Taehyung
Why should I come? Just leave.

Unknown
Do you wanna know about the love of your life Kookie?

Taehyung
Who the hell are you?

Unknown
Come immediately!

Taehyung put his phone in his pocket and put on his jacket as he took his car key from off the dresser and left the mansion.

When he reached in front of the park he took off running all around it finally stopping at where he started and was now out of breath. So after about ten minutes of searching he found a guy sitting alone in a corner of the park on a bench.

Taehyung slowly walked towards the guy but as Taehyung reached the guy he shouted "HEY!" as the guy in front of him raised his head and removed his cap, tears escaped from Taehyung's eyes as he stopped breathing for a second and his heart shattered into pieces.

"Kookie!" Taehyung whispered to himself.

Meanwhile

Jimin was waiting for Taehyung in his room while giving him a couple of calls but it was in vain because Taehyung kept ignoring his calls so in the end Jimin switched off his phone for the night while taking in a deep breath and tossing his phone on the bed. As Jimin laid on the bed he started to think about different things as his mind became clouded with one thing specifically in mind that something bad was going to happen and then he fell asleep.