Chapter Six

Dinner time

After dinner Taehyung stood up from the dining table because Mrs. Lee's daughter kept flirting with him and it made him uncomfortable.

So Taehyung was careful with what he said during the dinner but after the meal was over his eyes searched for Jimin. He looked through all the kids and found Jimin eating his food with Vector and the other kids.

As soon as Taehyung saw Vector he gritted his teeth and whispered to himself "The brat lied to me."

Vector made eye contact with Taehyung and winked at him while giving him his sunshine smile and then hit Jimin.

Jimin looked at Vector and asked "What Vector?"

Vector pointed to Taehyung to show Jimin that he was waiting for him.

Jimin looked at Taehyung as their eyes met each other only to quickly avoid Taehyung's gaze because he got scared because like what if someone found out about them?

Taehyung took a napkin and wrote something on it as he called for a kid telling them to "Please give this napkin to your Minnie."

"Yeah sure I'll give it to him." the kid said and happily ran towards Jimin.

Once the kid reached in front of Jimin. Jimin let the child sit on his lap as the child kissed Jimin's cheeks and gave the napkin to him. Jimin opened the napkin and read it said "Come to the washroom."

Jimin looked around and didn't see Taehyung anywhere. Vector playfully smiled at Jimin and whispered "Go go Minnie."

Jimin slowly got up from the seat and headed to the washroom.

In The Washroom

"Taehyungie I'm really worried about our relationship." Jimin said as Taehyung dragged him into the washroom and started to have his way with him.

"Why love why are you scared?" Taehyung asked while kissing Jimin not caring about what Jimin had to say.

"Tae you'll be leaving here soon ahhhhh so slowly." Jimin said.

"Slowly do you really want me to go slow?" Taehyung asked as he started to jerk off Jimin "Ahhh" they both moaned.

"Tae ahhhhh I am not used to this." Jimin said.

"Yeah love I know but you should get used to it from now on because I won't stop anytime soon." Taehyung said as he continued to jerk as much as he could on Jimin's cock turning it red Jimin felt pain and pleasure at the same time as he tightened his hug on Taehyung.

"AHHH TAE." Jimin started to shout.

Suddenly someone entered the washroom and Taehyung covered Jimin's mouth and jerked him faster. Jimin started to scratch Taehyung's back as tears rolled down his face.

"Jimin ahhh." Taehyung whispered.

Taehyung squeezed Jimin's cock harshly.
Jimin flinched and hit Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tae, I am gonna cum." Jimin whispered as his breathing increased. "Cum love cum." Taehyung commanded in a whisper.

Finally Jimin cummed on Taehyung's stomach as Taehyung took some tissues and cleaned both himself and Jimin.

Jimin was sitting on the toilet seat breathing hard as Taehyung smiled hearing the other person leave the washroom so Taehyung leaned in and tried to kiss Jimin.

"No go." Jimin said as he pushed Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung pecked Jimin's lips and left the washroom while throwing the tissues in the trash.

Jimin washed himself again and put his boxers and pajamas back on as he slowly opened the door, his eyes widened and tears spilled out from his eyes. As he saw Mrs. Lee standing in front of him looking angry.